GranSport (Fuji White) Running report


Well done indeed....keep it going....nearly there!

I did wince a little seeing some of the jacking up strategies though. It was the main reason I got both a 4 post and scissor lift. Don't like the idea of nearly two tons balancing above my head on some axle stands/trolley jack.

The trolley jack shouldn't be relied on without axle stands all round. Also I'd suggest a flat plate under the base of those axle stands anyway while sitting on small blocks. I wouldn't do it personally but only thinking of your safety. You don't get a second chance!

Look after yourself