The good morning thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Lazy lazy weekend for us lot. Gonna go grab the GTS and give it a good run today as not been used much this week. This month seems to be dragging maybe something to do with no drink and skint..... :D

conaero

Forum Owner
Pretty much the same for me Phil. I would take the Strad out for its first run in a while but it’s 4 degrees with Pzero....I’ll pass!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all heading home from Bristol today. Had a good few days down here visiting the eldest, the youngest has had a snout round Exeter and Bath unis, Mrs Crud has been on a course and I’ve been out playing in cars with IainW. Top few days all round, really! Now for a slithery damp drive home on those PZeros.

Contigo

Sponsor
Pretty much the same for me Phil. I would take the Strad out for its first run in a while but it’s 4 degrees with Pzero....I’ll pass!

Lol remember following me down to Wales on 2nd Jan with Pzero's (low tread) and also a loose rear ARB and watching me slide all over the place? That was scary stuff ....

D Walker

Morning All,
In bonny Scotland and a rather thick head, something to do with Port and toasting those no longer here,
Trip into Glasgow and apparently some fine dining tonight, yes they do know I'm from Yorkshire and food is just fuel..
They keep trying tho..
Have s good one, I'm going for some aspirin..
Dave

Navcorr

Haha, I think my gastronomic friend has higher aspirations, will be wasted on me, I believe dinner is back here in Prestwick..
In reality this just means getting sophisticated with extra pineapple topping :)
Have a great time - a stroll around around the golf course is good.

D Walker

In reality this just means getting sophisticated with extra pineapple topping :)
Have a great time - a stroll around around the golf course is good.

Indeed, our b n b overlooks said course and there are some fools pretending to be enjoying themselves, it looks a bit parky out there or would the Scots call it dreich?? Anyway, train into Glasgow, girls shopping, men er.....bar I think...

philw696

Now back home fed and watered and aching like you wouldn't believe.
Bike ran faultless though so no complaints.

2b1ask1

Special case
Well done Phil, morning all, aching myself after the exhertions with the dogs on the shoot, little dog hit the wall and simply ground to a halt so missed the last drive! It started mzzling about 11.00 and got steadily heavier through the afternoon, the dogs and us got wet then cold. Anyway Sally enjoyed it and got a woodcock for her dinner today as a trophy. Mixed bag of things to do today.

Have fun all...

Andyk

Morning all...had a great night out with my good friend last night....but with that comes a think head this morning.

D Walker

Morning,
Suffering, yesterday / this morning was a long day on the pi55,
Fry up and stodge before I supervise the drive home.....
Dave

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Late one last night with the best team I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Surprisingly clear headed this morning, although system fighting a huge surfeit of pizza, BBQ and now buffet breakfast :D

Check call in 7 minutes then hit the road for home.

Have a great day, all

C

zagatoes30

Morning, got to prep a car for a trip to Emblem on Tuesday, fluids, tyres, clean inside and out at least it is bright and sunny if a tad cold