What a great 4200 - and a great price.

Andyk

Well done Pete....A sad day for you, but a sale is a sale and these type of cars can sit around for months and months...

safrane

Hope to get back into the seat again.

My civil action against Lloyds TSB is going my way and will clear off a few big bills...unless one of you wants to by a 75% paid for wedding!

Maybe next year for a GS...or if the following year a 4.2 Auto GT [should be £30k by then]

I only need to sell the Le Mans trip to bring this sorry saga to an end...although I can affort to go on the trip now I can't find a place that can hire out a Maserati for less than an arm and leg...doubt the 21 year old Golf would cut the mustard, even if it could make it there and back...anyone got a spare Maser ;0)

Last edited:

safrane

On a seperate note...I see the same photos for that £11k 4200 are being used again for another car...fraud again on P/H?

Andyk

Hope all goes your way Pete....and don't forget if you are around on the 2nd June pop over to Llandow..Would be great to see you there again and I'm sure there will be lots of offers for rides....

ENZ525

Peter, still a place with me if you fancy making the trip...may even be the mazzer if florence is not ready!

marcos

Peter, still a place with me if you fancy making the trip...may even be the mazzer if florence is not ready!

Peter, you should seriously consider this!! Le Mans is all about the guys together, BBQs and an amazing atmosphere and the worlds most complicated and interesting race. Head down with Enzo and we'll all have a great time :)

Parisien

...see how quickly nice things happen on SM.......could be two happy bunnies before the day is out....:)

P

safrane

Well I watched her being driven away...a little 'Jerkey' which reminded me of the first time I got the keys...Garry seems like the sort who will fit in on here as he has said I can come and visit her and even take it out for a run if I miss it.

I intend to show my face on here now and then, and park my new car well out of sight if I join any events [maybe a volvo!] as the VW is going into retirment as well...so roll on the rest of the year as Im missing the prongs of the trident in my soal which are poking the old heart at the moment :0(

Parisien

Chin up Peter.....................always welcome.....am sure we will see back in a trident sometime....good luck!!

P

safrane

Hmmm car is back up for sale via a local small dealer with less than 1k extra on the clock but for a £k extra than sold for...Cheepest 4200 in the UK and was only serviced by Emblem at 69500k with no reported faults...looks like it is being used as the dealers drive as it has a coat and keys in it.

Wonder what happened there then? Just 2 1/2 months ownership!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...radius/1500/page/1/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Andyk

Hi Peter, good to hear from you again.......

You know the easy answer pop in and ask...Next time I'm passing may do that and ask why the original seller sold......

Andyk

Peter...7th October Llandow....Hope you can come along and say hello or even join in.