ZF Quattroporte Sport Wanted

D Walker

No, half, so it gets to the sped limit 1.5 seconds slower, to be fair I would take the Merc.

Andyk

Sure the newer ones are different but the early M Class was not a great car...Wasn't it based on a van or something. We had a 2005 one for a loan car for two weeks while Liz's X5 was having some paint work sorted and it felt like a truck and wasn't a great drive...... was glad to see the back of it. Sure they are much better now though.

rockits

Yes, agreed the early ML's were rubbish. Newer ones are so much better. Wasn't it from 2007/8 or something they changed.

Ewan

Nice thread drift! But anyway, a friend of mine is a about to sell his 3 year old black BMW X5 if anyone is interested in a good SUV daily.

D Walker

Nice thread drift! But anyway, a friend of mine is a about to sell his 3 year old black BMW X5 if anyone is interested in a good SUV daily.

Won't hurt to pop it on here, probably bit strong for me price wise!

SPX

Just got home from a 400 mile round trip collecting the car in the cold dark wind and rain but it was worth it!

SPX

Loving it so far, only (very slight) gripe is it seems a tad quieter than I'd imagined, I'll look into removing the mufflers I think.

Contigo

Sponsor
What did I miss? You bought one?!!!!!! Wow ! Geoff Capes now has a replacement! :D

Yeah H pipe needs sorting along with a secondary decat!