The good morning thread

MAF260

Would not mind seeing the apartment as long a Taylor was there hrrrrrrr...

She was there. No Maseratis anywhere to be seen, but 2 huge black Escalades were parked outside with her security guys inside. Had a brief chat with one of them who was very nice. No chance of seeing Taylor as her mum was visiting. Apparently we 'need' to go back tomorrow...!

Andyk

Morning C...morning all........Secret Santa day in work.....a few nibbles.......other than that business as usual....

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Andy, morning kitty.

Alfa going in for suspension rebuild, shocks and wishbones is going to drive like new!

In work this week, meeting Rachel to do the xmas food shop later :(

zagatoes30

Morning all.

Just about to load 3 smalls in the bus for the Christmas visit up north, Despicable Me loaded in the DVD player, new batteries in their headsets so hopefully a peaceful 2 hour drive.

drewf

Morning all, heavy frost here last night, so at least it looks like Christmas now.

Trip to Annecy today, I think.

2b1ask1

Special case
Just confirming my workaholic status as I caught myself thinking how much Christmas interferes with work!

Have fun all...

Mr.Cambio

morning gentlemen. Work form office, then out for a couple of appointments. In the meantime i'll go back to the Alfa engineer to have the height a little bit more adjusted.
Basketball in the afternoon.
Have a good one.

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning Nikos, HOpe you are well. All good here.

Off to spin session this morning (toe still fragile) and then some work from home later. Have a great day Y'all!

dem maser

In the new year ill be doing some type of keep fit Phil
Will prob go back to MMA

It is windy here, not great weather, 2 days to get through looking after the little one then a little break for the week

Chrisbassett

Morning all. Quiet day in a clients office with a few meetings today, but their espresso machine was broken so Starbucks will be getting some business from me.

Are you going further down or back up to save your teeth, Nikos?

Mr.Cambio

Morning Chris. I'm afraid lower... Actually my teeth and back got used to it!

It's the rear that needs 5mm more lowering.

tess

Morning guys...work later then 2 days off.....still got food shop to do....I hate shopping sooooooo much

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, everyone. Sodding central heating / hot water has packed up. Problem lies somewhere between the PCB and one of the motorised valves. One is expensive and easy to replace, one is cheap and a pita to replace. Ar5e!

Have an easy day, all.

hodroyd

Good Morning All (just),
Grey and windy here but 14 degC so not too cold. Building up to Xmas slowly and running out of time..!!
Have a good one..!!
Cheers
R

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning, everyone. Sodding central heating / hot water has packed up. Problem lies somewhere between the PCB and one of the motorised valves. One is expensive and easy to replace, one is cheap and a pita to replace. Ar5e!

Have an easy day, all.

Adam, not necessarily you can probably just put a new head (motor) on the motorised valve just most plumbers won't give you that option because it is a lot less money in their pockets!