The good morning thread

MrMickS

Morning,

Weather looks a bit rubbish today. Meetings all afternoon. Will try not to fall asleep in them. Currently waiting for other people to do things at work, or sign off on existing work, so its a bit of twiddling thumbs and "personal development".

Have a good one all

MrPea

Hello everyone!
I'm currently in the glamorous queue for security at Birmingham International. Off to Paris for a couple of days.

midlifecrisis

Good Morning everyone, house sold again. Let's see if this sale sticks.

Now, who in Surrey wants a Manc in their area...

(cue -should feel at home being a United fan Jokes)

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all, another day, and evening, in Manchester.

Good city innit! You been to the John Rylands museum/library yet? Amazing architecture and history. Go to Hilton Cloud 23 for a cocktail and fine view over the city. Visit Salford Quays area and sit and chill with a drink at the Mediacity hub after visiting the Imperial War Museum. Loads to see and do and enjoy plus a pint of Holts Bitter.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Late start today due to being knackered from a combination of the stag do over the weekend and then being in posh Manchester (Wilmslow) to buy a Merc M class for Alex yesterday and driving it home.

I'm not a huge fan of 4x4's but I don't think it's a bad looking thing. Certainly comfortable.

Alexs M Class.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Morning all. Late start today due to being knackered from a combination of the stag do over the weekend and then being in posh Manchester (Wilmslow) to buy a Merc M class for Alex yesterday and driving it home.
I'm not a huge fan of 4x4's but I don't think it's a bad looking thing. Certainly comfortable.

It's nice, although I've never been a fan of the whole "and we sort of bolted on a rear window behind the 'C' pillar" look - I prefer the straight-through lines.

estate.jpg

Attachments

• estate.jpg
    estate.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 33

GeoffCapes

It's nice, although I've never been a fan of the whole "and we sort of bolted on a rear window behind the 'C' pillar" look - I prefer the straight-through lines.

View attachment 44746

I guess it's the pay off for a huge boot!

Alex likes it, so that's the main thing. And the fact that I have an absolute lorry load of brownie points at my disposal!

conaero

Forum Owner
What a thoroughly pants day. Grey, rain and cold.

Thankfully off to the pub and curry club tonight :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Well done Dan just taken mine to the leisure centre, lobbed one in the gym and taught the other one that just because your young doesn't mean you can beat me on a badminton court. She was stopping every game and I was hardly out of breath.

One up to the old giffers!

[video=youtube;o1AtAQM1mNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1AtAQM1mNw&sns=em[/video]

zagatoes30

View attachment 44737

I liked the M Class but I needed more tow barge capacity than it could offer but for a road based 4x4 it has a lot to offer

Andyk

Good morning Andy...morning all....Rain, rain and more rain....

Andy as an Alfa man ..... Glow plugs on the Diesel engine....I take it if these are on the way out its would be harder to start when cold ?

MrMickS

Morning,

Miserable start to the day, but looks bright later. Working already for job number 2. Hopefully I won't break anything.

Have fun everyone

MrPea

Good morning!
It looks like a rather good day out there. A meeting for most of the morning with a customer to help them out a bit and then an afternoon to mooch around Paris in the sunshine. The only problem is that the bakeries have all shut for the month to go on holiday. I am in want of patisseries for breakfast (and lunch, and snacks).