The Best of YouTube..... or other video sites..

Navcorr

Newton's 2nd law: F=ma
a = 9.8 m/s 2
m = anyone's guess
F = F*ck me its a big number

In conclusion, the branches didn't stand a chance :)

conaero

Forum Owner
20 month son in the car and 3 times over the limit at 10am, she should never be aloud to drive again.

spkennyuk

20 month son in the car and 3 times over the limit at 10am, she should never be aloud to drive again.

You would think after an incident like that her child would have been taken into care at the very least be on the at risk register.

Where on earth did the judge get £115 costs from that she had to pay on top of the 3 year ban and 26 weeks prison time. Court time alone would cost much more than that.

conaero

Forum Owner
You would think after an incident like that her child would have been taken into care at the very least be on the at risk register.

Where on earth did the judge get £115 costs from that she had to pay on top of the 3 year ban and 26 weeks prison time. Court time alone would cost much more than that.

Another 'Means Tested' failure I can only assume.

spkennyuk

It looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and face planted every branch on the way down. Mind you gravity had plenty to work with.

For a minor rta that face would have been punishment enough but under the circumstances of this rta then there is no amount of lashes with the ugly stick that can make amends.

Wack61

I don't know what the driving was like prior to the incident but does this dodgy overtake really look like a ban, community service and an extended retest to you

I see a very bad decision to overtake and evasive action, sensationalist journalism as well, he didn't cross any white lines

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....m-leads-to-ban-for-yorkshire-driver-1-8511726

I've seen worse than that with my own eyes

but this :eek: certainly deserves the above

FF to 1:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpyd0R3vdk