The good morning thread

Parisien

Morning all. Off to collect Mrs MAF's new car this afternoon, she's very excited. The dealer found it very strange that I'd asked for them not to touch the bodywork or interior before collection. He said he's never handed over a new car with the plastic still covering the interior or without being washed!

View attachment 27145

Fetish thing Mark.....?!.....your family secret is safe with us!!!!!!!!

;)

P

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Wipe clean seats? Young at heart still, MAF.

Welcome back, Chris. Good to hear from you. Glad all is good. Looks like busy days all round. I've been trying to start work early this week to get ahead of stuff but just get tangled up in Asians and by the time I'm done with them Europe is awake and pestering. And still no work done.

Have a good day, everyone. Newton and Andy, don't forget to wave as you pass one another on the M25.

MAF260

Given how she treats her cars I'm seriously tempted to leave the plastic coverings on and only remove them when I sell it!

Adam - enjoy getting tangled up in Asians. I hope you can expense it!

rockits

Given how she treats her cars I'm seriously tempted to leave the plastic coverings on and only remove them when I sell it!

Adam - enjoy getting tangled up in Asians. I hope you can expense it!
I know the feeling. I have no idea how the wife/kids manage to batter a car in such a short time. Lifted seats up to put some stuff in at weekend and the stuff you find....unbelievable ;)

hodroyd

Afternoon All,
Having trouble with tinternet, ex has cancelled it, so I am having to have it re-instated, stupid eh but that's what some idiots are like..!! Using my phone as a temporary measure, but that's gobbling up my MB so I have to monitor that..!!
Have a good one..!!
Cheers
R

drewf

Contact the other services (electricity, water etc) mate, otherwise you might find that's not the only thing that has been cancelled...

hodroyd

I think I have done all the other stuff already, as I was continuing to pay for her mobile phone bill until just recently, I thought she would do the decent thing and leave the internet alone, but some people are just not decent..?? I find it all so childish and pathetic, its like dealing with a 7 year old having a tantrum..!!

dem maser

going through same ****.....she has not paid any of the bills so im facing electricity and gas cut off.....she ups and leaves and doesn't pay her way till its sorted.....

hodroyd

I know mate, you just don't expect this kind of childish garbage from someone you shared your life with, but true colours do tend to come out at these sad times..?? So are you back in then..?? Give me a call if you want and we can get our heads together and compare notes..?? You would not believe some of the stuff that I have had in front of me, but now behind fortunately..!!

By a stroke of luck and a bit of elctronic wizardry, I have managed to get my internet working again, even though the provider said it would not be up and running until the 19th. So currently I am back on, hope it lasts..!!

CatmanV2

Morning all. Nothing like a total service failure at 0200 to start a Friday off. Hope you all have a better day than mine is likely to be

C

drewf

Morning C, Andy et al.

Very sorry to hear that C :(

Busy day ahead - dentist, train to London, day in the office, followed by last flight from Heathrow to Geneva.

Hope everyone has a great end to the week!

zagatoes30

Morning All

Off to the smoke today as some muppet booked a 3pm meeting in Covent Garden. Point 1 of the agenda will be to get subsequent meetings rescheduled

Mr.Cambio

Morning all. Andy, don't drink too much..(ok i'll stop it now!).

Nothing special today until afternoon. I would name it a boring day.. Hope for something to make it more surprising.
have a good one.

Last edited:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all. London today. Call with colleagues in HK at 8, breakfast meeting in Soho at 9, lunch meeting in Kings Cross at 1 and a stuffing great proposal to review and finish in between. And tonight a bottle of something gutsy and something good on the telly.

Chris - good luck!

Have a good Friday, everyone.

Parisien

In the wilds of the west here Dem..........London...??!....is that a city in the EU somewheres.....??!!

;)

P