2017 The Road to Le Mans

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Hi,
The group I usually go to LM with is fragmenting... I don't think it'll happen. Would there be a spare place to jump in with you guys?
Cheers
Mike

I can see if we've got scope to add one if you want - can't promise though as everything is booked. We're going Hull-Zeebrugge on Wednesday afternoon and coming back the same way on the Monday night arriving back on Tuesday morning.

conaero

Forum Owner
Email sent out to all today asking for payment for the ferry, can I have prompt payment please.

We still have a place for one car and 2 persons available so if you are thinking of coming, please be quick to avoid disappointment.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks, you can confirm your co pilot at any point, there are simply there for ballast purposes only and are expendable.

conaero

Forum Owner
You will all see you have received a reminder text this afternoon, can you all please pay by the weekend, thank you.

We have about a third of the payments in so far and I just sold the last space to a mate of Dans. There is possibly some space at Stevos which maybe NickP will be taking.

conaero

Forum Owner
Payment due today lads, I have to shell out the £5.5k for the ferries.

Currently there a couple of laggers who I wont name but Hodroyd and Zep, pull your fingers out :)