Collection day -1

granturismo

What film are you getting and whats the approx cost inc fitting? Considering doing this myself as well but havent done the research yet

Andyk

HI All,
So, 2 months and 2000 miles in, and all is perfect in GT world. Faultless and spirited drive cross country to Le Mans for the 24hr race and a few evening and weekend road trips have highlighted just how awesome this car is. Later this months sees front end PPF being applied before I take her to Monza for the GP.
View attachment 38144

I just love you GT.....The colour, the wheel colour, the interior....The perfect 4.2 GT.......and sounds like you are enjoying her.

Forbes365

Thanks Andyk, I am! However I have been without her for a week or so as she has been back at GreyPaul Nottingham for work. Should get her back this weekend. :excellent:

Forbes365

Hi - prices are all around the £1000 - £1600 mark for any of the top branded films and for just the full front end (bonnet, wings, bumper, wing mirrors).

bigbob

Hi - prices are all around the £1000 - £1600 mark for any of the top branded films and for just the full front end (bonnet, wings, bumper, wing mirrors).

Worth every penny. I got the Maserati front end film done before the car was delivered. Still looks great after 5 years. Unfortunately it did not include the bonnet mind.

Vampyrebat

( In the voice of Altabani - Italian Job)............"Pretty Car"!!

Welcome and enjoy your new mistress!!

Stu

Forbes365

Thanks Stu. I love it and cant wait for her to return in full health this weekend (bushes / wishbones and some minor leaks sorted)