Collection day -1

Forbes365

Good morning all,
Delighted to find a user friendly forum ahead of my big day... tomorrow sees the arrival of my 2010 Grantourismo (a journey to Maserati ownership that started at the age of 4 which a toy Bora). Excited and nervous in equal measure! Cheers.

MrMickS

Welcome. The GT is a great car hopefully you'll have as much fun with your new toy as your Bora.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

safrane

Welcome...Im sure it will be a great car...and you wont have to make the brum brum noise as you did with the Bora whilst its moving along.

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum..bet you are excited...tell us more about you GT ?

Forbes365

A big warm welcome to the forum..bet you are excited...tell us more about you GT ?

She (obviously gender identified already!) is a 2010 Argento Luna Metallic GT with a cream interior, 28,000 miles and in extremely good condition. Having toured the country looking for the perfect Italian mistress I found her 26 miles up the road!

Andyk

Love the colour. There was one for sale on piston heads recently in that colour...

G

Guest 1678

Welcome chap - a few of us have graduated to the GT this year.

You will be delighted, now make sure you drive her.

Damo

Forbes365

Welcome chap - a few of us have graduated to the GT this year.

You will be delighted, now make sure you drive her.

Damo

The trips are planned already - Le Mans (obviously) and then to Monza for the GP, then a cheeky blast to Monaco. This car will be driven!!!

rs48635

welcome aboard.
Any plans for updates yet? see contingo for the full asbo version.
Fancy a driving holiday for more than a cheeky blast, there might still be the odd space? (charity event - not plugging any business)

Forbes365

This afternoon at about 3.30!

I've just seen you used to Have a 246 Dino - possibly my favourite car of all time - good work fella!

drewf

Hmmmm.... The crystal ball wasn't working too well on the day I sold it back to the previous owner for double what I'd paid. I was pleased at the time though, but with the benefit of hindsight it wasn't the finest financial move!

Forbes365

Hmmmm.... The crystal ball wasn't working too well on the day I sold it back to the previous owner for double what I'd paid. I was pleased at the time though, but with the benefit of hindsight it wasn't the finest financial move!

No one makes a bad decision... its only that with hindsight or a different perspective. At least you can say you had one!

As for my car... I love it, love it, love it! For a 6 yr old its faultless.. I'm one very happy chap this morning.

Huge thanks to all who welcomed me to the forum. I am sure I will be needing your advice soon enough!

Happy days ahead.

Forbes365

welcome aboard.
Any plans for updates yet? see contingo for the full asbo version.
Fancy a driving holiday for more than a cheeky blast, there might still be the odd space? (charity event - not plugging any business)

That looks great - but I wont have the holiday time this year due to other commitments... but If its on next year then I'd be interested!