FS: 06 Quattroporte - Nero with Cream - £17995 o.v.n.o

Pau1

Anyone fancy a gorgeous Quattroporte before it gets tucked away for winter?

Reduced to 16995

StuartW

I'm surprised you still have it, it looks lovely - maybe it's trying to tell you it doesn't want to leave you! Good luck either way

Andyk

Anyone fancy a gorgeous Quattroporte before it gets tucked away for winter?

Reduced to 16995

I do Paul.....Wish I had the readies....Keep looking at her in the classifieds and thinking this is the best QP for the money currently for sale. Now a £1000 cheaper surely it must sell.

Pau1

I'm surprised you still have it, it looks lovely - maybe it's trying to tell you it doesn't want to leave you! Good luck either way

Well the original plan was to Export her to Australia when we move so you could be right there. She must dream of sun and pot hole free roads.

bigbob

Well the original plan was to Export her to Australia when we move so you could be right there. She must dream of sun and pot hole free roads.

More importantly you must be using your allowance to import something into Australia?

rs48635

Wow!
Astounded that your car is still available. Must be the ultimate bargain for any discerning prospective QP owner.

Pau1

Paul, loving the pictures. Looks Better than the last ones.

Thanks Andy, yes, the last advert was done in haste whilst I was away with work so I didn't have the best photos to hand.

I've asked my young cousin to help me out compiling a short video of it this weekend, something to remember her by once she's gone.

This is an example of his work, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwNYkHUxxY, not bad for a 15 year old.

safrane

Wow...Great work at his age. Get a tracking car and a few 'Drone' shots and he does better camera work than some TV crews.

If he was closer I would be commissioning a piece for the GS

Contigo

Sponsor
How's the paintwork on your car? I've always thought that nettuno and darker cars can be hard to keep in terms of shine and paint quality.

Andyk

Thanks Andy, yes, the last advert was done in haste whilst I was away with work so I didn't have the best photos to hand.

I've asked my young cousin to help me out compiling a short video of it this weekend, something to remember her by once she's gone.

This is an example of his work, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwNYkHUxxY, not bad for a 15 year old.

That's brilliant.....Still think your car looks one of if not the best value QP for sale especially as the forum knows this car.....

SPX

All the best with the sale Paul and thanks for the advice today, if by some small miracle it's still for sale around spring time I'm sure we can work something out.

Pau1

How's the paintwork on your car? I've always thought that nettuno and darker cars can be hard to keep in terms of shine and paint quality.

Hi Contigo, as you can tell by the photos, the paint is immaculate in it's depth and shine. I never leave it sitting dirty and only wash it using the two bucket method and a lambs wool cloth. It deserves it and I can't stand a dirty black car and as you can imagine, I have to wash it after every drive.

All the best with the sale Paul and thanks for the advice today, if by some small miracle it's still for sale around spring time I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks Lee, it was great chatting to a fellow petrolhead like yourself. As you know, it'll be heading off into winter storage in a few weeks so there's every chance it'll be there waiting for you in the new year.

Still think your car looks one of if not the best value QP for sale especially as the forum knows this car.....

Thanks Andy, I know, after it's run out today I'd find it hard to replace it, for the money nothing else comes close.