The good morning thread

MAF260

Morning all. Hoping for a delivery from Larini later. It's Mrs MAF's birthday today, so only right that I should get a present!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Ooh, MAF she'll be THRILLED! Nice choice. :smile: Many happy returns to her.

Morning all. Sunny day here. Working from home.

drewf

Morning all from the sunny alps :) Many happy returns to Mrs MAF, and I'm very impressed by the cojones to select that timing Mark! :D

Looking at the weather, it's going to be a cycling day, or half day probably, as Susie isn't up to riding for more than a few hours.

Parisien

Nice one Mark....one in the eye for convention......bright here...21 degrees.....up to hills today...lovely

P

MAF260

Purely coincidental timing. She'll just think it's a load of old/new exhaust pipes anyway. My wallet would take a severe battering if she knew they'd cost me £3k!!

rossyl

Enjoy the Latin I's MAF.

I'll be returning from a very warm and sunny Andalucia today. Been a fun week.

Chrisbassett

Purely coincidental timing. She'll just think it's a load of old/new exhaust pipes anyway. My wallet would take a severe battering if she knew they'd cost me £3k!!

If you are around for me to pick up the microfibres cloths today, send me a PM, Mark. Just looking for an excuse to get in the car for a couple of hours...

hodroyd

Good Morning All,
Happy Birthday Mrs MAF and that's a really nice present Mark, I will remember that one and use it later..!!
Weather does not know what to do today, started off quite sunny, now it's dull but nice and mild, sitting at 13 degC just now which is not that bad and a gentle breeze.
Getting my stuff ready for my early flight out to Barcelona in the morning, so looks like Tapas for lunch and I'm not that keen really. I got a nice hotel though right on the marina just across from Las Ramblas, so I will be strolling tonight..!!
Have a good one whatever you are doing and if you can, go fast..!!
Cheers
R

hodroyd

Yes I quite like it for a short trip, I once went for 4/5 days and got bored, but 1/3 days is OK. I'm only going overnight for a bit of business, back on Friday..!! I will try my utmost to enjoy the trip to the sunshine on my own..!!:wink:

2b1ask1

Special case
Finally got a spa booked for the weekend...

Escaping the children and taking Jeanette off in the first of my 50th celebrations:

Saturday is a ticket to view Wobourn Abbey, afternoon tea in the Dutches' rooms, off to Bletchley Pk late afternoon then to the spa, champers, evening meal and chill, Sunday being pampered and cooked! Lunch and a relaxing blast home in the Maser :)