Maserati 3200 for sale - may be of interest to Australian buyer

Emblem Sports Cars

SPONSOR: Emblem Cars
We currently have a stunning 3200 for sale which would be ideal for export and may be of interest to our Australian cousins. Emblem is ideally placed on the South UK coast and shipping from Southampton can be easily arranged.

More information about the car can be found here - please contact Myles with any interest.

Contigo

Sponsor
Wow Myles that is stunning!

If I didn't already have two!!!! Room for a third. Someone please get this bought it is showroom fresh and will be a sure fire investment plus Emblem have looked after it.

Best colour too!!!!

hodroyd

That looks an absolute stonking car..!! It's also a GTA which we all know is the best option..!!

highlander

2nd best colour I think ;) but other than that, it looks to be a really nice example. Is it just me, or are most of the 32s coming up now are of better quality than of late? Are all the scummy ones disappearing?

Contigo

Sponsor
Too far away? You should travel to the moon and back for the right Maser! That is if you are a serious buyer?

As said if I hadn't already got two then I would be all over this!

Contigo

Sponsor
2nd best colour I think ;) but other than that, it looks to be a really nice example. Is it just me, or are most of the 32s coming up now are of better quality than of late? Are all the scummy ones disappearing?

Alfieri number 1 for me then Grigio simply because they show the best lines of the car.

You are right about prices, there is such a disparity between the good ones and the bad ones! Let's get rid of all the dogs and prices can realign to what they should be.

D Walker

Too far away? You should travel to the moon and back for the right Maser! That is if you are a serious buyer?

As said if I hadn't already got two then I would be all over this!

Sorry Phil - I was telling lofty too far away - You are right of course about right car etc - I am in sticky position at moment - last day hear on Friday and start new 3 month contract on Monday (though I think may get another 12 month) so a little hesitant - I know plenty will say - Don't regret it etc

highlander

Sorry Phil - I was telling lofty too far away - You are right of course about right car etc - I am in sticky position at moment - last day hear on Friday and start new 3 month contract on Monday (though I think may get another 12 month) so a little hesitant - I know plenty will say - Don't regret it etc

When all said and done, food on the table and roof over the head more important than any car even a mas.........but only marginally for the later though ;)

Contigo

Sponsor

But seriously this is a chance that doesn't come up often. The car will want for nothing as Emblem have it and there is no spending on it for a good 12-18 months at least. Get it, use it, enjoy it and it will be a sure fire investment as ones like this just don't come up often.

JonH

Lovely.
I'd seriously consider it, given its history and that Emblem are selling. Can't go wrong.