Wanted Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS 4.7 09-13

Andyk

Against the ADG black one with 12k on the clock at 52k maybe......Nuvola cars are some of the best but you do pay London prices......I see the one for sale a the London Maserati dealer has just dropped from 49k to 44k as well..Another black one though...

Bourekoue

Spoke to nuvola last week and they refused to budge at all on the price where as hr Owen have indeed dropped the price to 45k. Are prices for the old QP GTS firming up or is it dealers just overpricing their cars. If you look at the sold cars in classified they don't seem to be going down much if at all.

Andyk

Closer to black....Well...its an odd one as it sort of has a tint of brown in it...It's sort of warmer than grey...It really suits the QP....HR Owen one could be a good buy with that Maserati warranty they will give..

I saw a red one in Italy once and its my favourite colour but I'm pretty sure this isn't one in the UK in rosso.......They do tend to suit the darker colours though.

Bourekoue

There is a rosso Mondiale sport GTS in the uk formerly owned by a member called Fred and a rosso fuoco (ferrari colour) that sold recently by Tom Hartley.
Now all I need to do is track them down to see if their current owners would be interested in a sale.

Andyk

i thought Fred's was Fuoco as well..I could be wrong though...Fred's car had a prang......Fuoco is just bloody stunning...Talk to Meridien as they may know where one is as they sold it on the first place.....It was for sale at a London dealer recently...I have a think and see if I can remember who....

Bourekoue

Hi Andy
That's right, Fred's was Rosso but have been informed he has now sold it.
The fuoco was passed around many dealers and ending being sold by the Tom Hartley dealership.

Andyk

That's it ... saw it at Romans......

Fred's car was up for sale for silly money a few months ago at a dealer........It was hot not long after he had it..Such a shame as it was just stunning....

Fuoco was around a 15k option when new......!!!! .......

You have certainly done you research...

Andyk

Sure it was around 85k ..... There was a thread on here somewhere.....Price dropped slowly...

Bourekoue

Do you mean 85k for Fred's rosso or for the fuoco one Romans had.
The fuoco one eventually sold for about 65k through the Tom Hartley dealership with only 1800 miles after passing through many dealers hands and dropping from 98k !