Red QP GTS

Andyk

Yep it was....silly money..OK it someone else has paid for that but you would never get that back at resale.......and no matter how low the miles I think that car is 15k over priced....You can get one from Maserati for 75k with a few more miles. PLus higher miles ones are dropping low 40k's.....

MAF260

IIRC Fred's car had a cream interior. Strange that they're selling a £87k car with no shots of the interior.

drewf

...and it's still red. I've seen two red QPs in the flesh, both didn't work for me. I don't think the colour suits the car at all.

Andyk

Maybe not Fred's then...If so it has not had a bang....I seem to remember someone saying that this was Fred's a few months ago but if the interior is wrong then it's not.

Blu Elettrico

That QP looks identical to one Meridien had in their showroom when I brought my GT in 2012. It was special order paint and looked stunning, very different to Rosso Modiale. Black leather/alcantara from memory and as normal for Meridien was pretty high spec. I seem to remember it being a dealer specced car so plenty of margin!

Andyk

Yep, I think it could be the one as not many came over here with that paint option I would imagine...Remember it for sale with them as well....