VW golf 2.0 GT fSI for sale £1600

Contigo

Sponsor
It will stink of **** after having been driven by Telly Savales

hqdefault.jpg

D Walker

How do I get the feeling I have been played , 45 k on a second car and three holidays ! And haggled over £150 oh well some you win some you lose . Lol ��

I've just worked it out how i've been played by mother & daughter, she had a 2k budget, your car + her insurance is £2100 - so guess I picking that extra up, The Fiat is getting 4 new tyres, £200 (that will be me then), Train ticket yo yours £67, Train ticket for wife after delivering Fiat £15, I've to tax your car too and WBAC values the Fiat at £3200, so I've been royally stitched up to about £1.5k and no doubt while she is in Newcastle she will fill the fridges for both kids........But I guess a quick trip in the Cayman will be worth it, did not like the 2.7 I tried.....

maverick

I've just worked it out how i've been played by mother & daughter, she had a 2k budget, your car + her insurance is £2100 - so guess I picking that extra up, The Fiat is getting 4 new tyres, £200 (that will be me then), Train ticket yo yours £67, Train ticket for wife after delivering Fiat £15, I've to tax your car too and WBAC values the Fiat at £3200, so I've been royally stitched up to about £1.5k and no doubt while she is in Newcastle she will fill the fridges for both kids........But I guess a quick trip in the Cayman will be worth it, did not like the 2.7 I tried.....

Kids and wife’s who would have um , the 3.4s is a lot better and mine has a nice little Remus exhaust in so sounds like a gt3 , is only a gen 1 with your budget you would easily get the new shape .ill let you have a little drive back at mine I’ll probably pick you up in the golf .

maverick

If you have the time I’ll take you to porshe uk it’s one junction up 15 mins away from my house

maverick

Here you go Dave 2016 5k miles on clock , 0-60 in 4.9 secs 170 mph .
40 mpg combined
All for £45k
1D689DBE-2B2D-4B2D-B596-4992A1B70EC4.jpg

D Walker

Does indeed look very nice!
Not sure I will have time as SWMBO is on a fixed train arriving at 1810 and I have to pick her up, home, change and head off to a party up the road so car will do 350 easy Saturday....

outrun

Now this is one great drivers car. Had a passenger ride in one....Brilliant machine ..... And all used ones are fetching a premium.

Not any more Andy.

The one to have is the Cayman GTS in my opinion. Best balance of price against performance and usability. £55-65k will get you in one.

D Walker

Picked up the Golf today,
Easy 240 ish miles home, not a squeak or rattle in the cabin,
Does not look or run like a 12 yr old car,
Overall quite happy and John was a true gent, let me have a look round the Cayman, pointed out what to look for etc.
Dave

iainw

Picked up the Golf today,
Easy 240 ish miles home, not a squeak or rattle in the cabin,
Does not look or run like a 12 yr old car,
Overall quite happy and John was a true gent, let me have a look round the Cayman, pointed out what to look for etc.
Dave

Good choice Dave. Lovely car for the money. I was tempted if you hadn't pounced fast.

zagatoes30

I am seriously looking at the Cayman, not got the budget for a GTS, so a low (ish sub 50k) mileage Cayman S around 07 plate will do me

D Walker

Can't deny Johns felt right to sit in, however if the "right" GTS comes along!! No hurry.