The good morning thread

Morning all
Finished the car yesterday (exterior) now planning an assault on the interior.
Tomatoes to plant too. So much to do..................

Andyk

Morning all.....day two of my course in Sratford. Lovely hotel on the outskirts.

Bad news though was that my father in law blacked out at the wheel of his car on Monday and caused a 5 car pile up on the M4. No one died thank goodness but he is still hospital along with one other.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, not at all good Andy, hope it is resolved and all recover ok. Off to collect a car transporter trailer from Potters Bar/Hatfield then off to Norwich to do a repair then collect Alex’s 1979 VW T2 Devon Bay Window camper from Kings Lynn, fetch it back home, offload it, go and pick up a 4m roller shutter from Upminster, offload that into the garden, load up a load of aluminium and a spool of rope and finally get to bed!

B1514BEE-3840-49FF-98F4-84852EA11F2A.jpg

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, not at all good Andy, hope it is resolved and all recover ok. Off to collect a car transporter trailer from Potters Bar/Hatfield then off to Norwich to do a repair then collect Alex's 1979 VW T2 Devon Bay Window camper from Kings Lynn, fetch it back home, offload it, go and pick up a 4m roller shutter from Upminster, offload that into the garden, load up a load of aluminium and a spool of rope and finally get to bed!

View attachment 48476

Have fun all...

midlifecrisis

Good morning everyone, sorry to read about your Dad Andy. Newton, do you have time to breathe?

Wednesday is here, loads to do ( but not Newton loads!) looks sunny out.

Have a great day gentlefriends.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Hope your father in law recovers well.
One of my old directors did the same on the M4, having a stroke at the wheel.
Air ambulance required.
Not good.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all. Not good news Andy hope it continues positively. He won’t be driving again we assume.

That’s a day I don’t look forward to when they take mine away.

Day off today so another day of swearing at the Brera.

Need to find out why the turbo is not kicking in. Probably a simple plumbing issue.

CatmanV2

Morning all, not at all good Andy, hope it is resolved and all recover ok. Off to collect a car transporter trailer from Potters Bar/Hatfield then off to Norwich to do a repair then collect Alex’s 1979 VW T2 Devon Bay Window camper from Kings Lynn, fetch it back home, offload it, go and pick up a 4m roller shutter from Upminster, offload that into the garden, load up a load of aluminium and a spool of rope and finally get to bed!

View attachment 48476

Have fun all...

And if that's not enough, you're going to do it *twice*!?

Best to your Dad, Andy!

Morning, all. WFH today. Series of meetings (one of my managers lives just round the corner) and 2 calls down already.

Have a great day, all

C

MrMickS

Sorry to hear about that Andy, hope he makes a full recovery.

Lovely sunny day this morning. Day in the office with one interesting meeting that could drag on and cause a bit of heated discussion. Technology selection based on need or CV padding...

Have a great day all

MrPea

Morning folks!
Best wishes to you all and your FiL, Andy. Sheesh!
I'm finally home and have slept a night in my own bed. Barcelona and Belfast back-to-back was crazy. At the conference in Barcelona we launched a brand new product that will enable a significant gain in getting cancer patients starting their radiotherapy treatment quickly - that means improved long-term survival and, in some cases, could be the difference in being able to give curative treatment instead of palliative. That's pretty exciting, and more so when it uses really cool technology to do it.
HapPea #whateverdayi'venoideaanymore-day.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Great news MrPea , Bout time we kicked the 4rse of that sh**ty disease .

Exactly! Let's kick it in the bollock. Good luck with that, Stevie. You're fighting the devil's work.

Andy, feck 'n' shite. Glad it wasn't too horrific, but must have been very upsetting. Best to all.

Need to find out why the turbo is not kicking in. Probably a simple plumbing issue.

It's an age thing, mate. Happens to us all, in the end, I'm told. I don't look forward to the day when a simple plumbing issue stops my turbo from kicking in.

Morning, all. A day of work. Yaaawwwwnn! Started the day dropping my car with F1 Wax for a machine polish and ceramic coating, including the wheels. I look forward to easier cleaning. I've also decided to invest in a Raceglaze water filter for even easier cleaning. Should save a lot of time and will defintely help avoid scratches.

2b1ask1

Special case
Everything done, even managed a Carlsburger breakfast stick on the way (if any of you know this landmark at Thetford), got it tucked away in the garage (a little snug!), managed to collect the roller shutter.

BEA7E8A8-3C53-49D3-843F-8DED9A7E73B7.jpg

It has some issues going by the initial look over it. Nothing much more than expected.