Question of the day

zagatoes30

I use to work in Bolton and sat next to the biggest Bolton nerd on the planet, everyday we use to get another useless fact to prove how great Bolton was.

Ok as we have been discussing F1 on another thread let's try this one.

What do the following Grand Prix have in common - Dutch 1961, Italy 2005, European 2011, Japan 2015 & China 2017

Wanderer

I use to work in Bolton and sat next to the biggest Bolton nerd on the planet, everyday we use to get another useless fact to prove how great Bolton was.

Ok as we have been discussing F1 on another thread let's try this one.

What do the following Grand Prix have in common - Dutch 1961, Italy 2005, European 2011, Japan 2015 & China 2017

Only things i miss about Bolton are Carrs Pasties, pea wet and rucking in the Lever End in the 70's.

8d15f49d8a3ca0f6abdcdbf78339f79c.jpg

e96de0833d2cd366a8ba384da0a3c68c.jpg

zagatoes30

Silence ?

There was other race that could be added to this list but it is quite controversial - not sure that helps

zagatoes30

No one retired? All starters finished or were classified as finishers (there is a difference apparently!)

We have a winner, USA 2005 could also be included as there were only 6 official starters, due to tyre issue, all of which finished but it opens a big debate about the definition of started so I left it out. It nearly happened on Sunday, which is what made me think of it, but Gasely retired with 5 laps to go.

over to MLC

midlifecrisis

We have a winner, USA 2005 could also be included as there were only 6 official starters, due to tyre issue, all of which finished but it opens a big debate about the definition of started so I left it out. It nearly happened on Sunday, which is what made me think of it, but Gasely retired with 5 laps to go.

over to MLC

I noticed that only Gasely retired at the weekend, I think his youthful impetuosity to get past Brendan Hartley was the reason for it.

However, here's a question based on something I just found out myself.

What links The Dead Kennedys, Hank Williams and The Crickets. Two more will be given if proven too hard.

allandwf

I noticed that only Gasely retired at the weekend, I think his youthful impetuosity to get past Brendan Hartley was the reason for it.

However, here's a question based on something I just found out myself.

What links The Dead Kennedys, Hank Williams and The Crickets. Two more will be given if proven too hard.

They all covered Holidays in Cambodia! lol