looking at a change of car !

rockits

I'll take the prize this time. You can take the next one! Have you got the new motor yet?

D Walker

I'll take the prize this time. You can take the next one! Have you got the new motor yet?

Next Saturday, subject to snow and a Russian nuclear attack....was thinking about trailering it but I may as well test drive it home...doh!!!

rockits

Next Saturday, subject to snow and a Russian nuclear attack....was thinking about trailering it but I may as well test drive it home...doh!!!
Nice. Yes, can't imagine these things would be too great in snow! Have you got a nice dry warm spot at home for it?

D Walker

Nice. Yes, can't imagine these things would be too great in snow! Have you got a nice dry warm spot at home for it?

Have a very nice warm ( constant 22 degrees) not at home spot for it, 15 miles away, got my own bay, so can take my tools, detailing gear etc, 24 hr cctv monitor, can log in etc etc..

rockits

Have a very nice warm ( constant 22 degrees) not at home spot for it, 15 miles away, got my own bay, so can take my tools, detailing gear etc, 24 hr cctv monitor, can log in etc etc..
Perfect. Good work. I wish I had time for such frivolities.

safrane

Constant 22'c...Thats warmer than most houses. Make sure the leather is conditioned so as not to be dried out too much.

D Walker

Cheers Peter, will check with the guy, think he said 22, I know when he opened double doors there was a good heat wave came out, plenty of exotic in there, and some odd ones too.