The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Leaving Friday mate. Not sure I'll get much down time....

We're out in Dublin on Wednesday night, and then off to some place an hour away for my mates wedding until Sunday.

Think our only night out will be the Wednesday. But I'm pretty sure we'll be drinking everyday! :D

zagatoes30

We're out in Dublin on Wednesday night, and then off to some place an hour away for my mates wedding until Sunday.

Think our only night out will be the Wednesday. But I'm pretty sure we'll be drinking everyday! :D

Dublin is well designed for drinking everyday

GeoffCapes

Mornings my all. Early start as today is my last working day this week. Have loads to do.
Got to take Joseph for his jabs, do about a thousand emails, pick up a load of printing, find out about a massive order and then have a rather important meeting. As well as pack for Ireland tomorrow.
And print my flight tickets. Must remember to do that!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, hope Mrs C continues to improve, I’m off to Ashford to complete a fire sale deal on some kit then back home and off to Holborn for a meeting this evening.

Have fun all...

MrPea

Morning everyone!
I like the sunshine streaming in over my desk this morning. Last day as a 35 year old.
HapPea Tuesday!

Spartacus

Morning all , Well after staring at my new Gransport in tha garage late last night i finally dragged myself away from it and went to bed . I did consider sleeping in it at one point . The seats are rather comfortable ;P

The trouble is i have so much to do i hav nt got time to play with it

Andyk

Morning all , Well after staring at my new Gransport in tha garage late last night i finally dragged myself away from it and went to bed . I did consider sleeping in it at one point . The seats are rather comfortable ;P

The trouble is i have so much to do i hav nt got time to play with it

Should have dropped her off at mine on the way past buddy I would have broke her in for you. Looking forward to seeing a few pictures of her at some stage.

GeoffCapes

Mirning all. Alarm went off at 2.00am for a flight to Dublin for my mates wedding.

Will probably be a messy few days!

Just waiting for my mate to get out of bed. Don’t think he set his alarm!

A beer in 30 minutes at the airport will probably be the order of the day!

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Slightly different day, today, although the basic routine is unaltered for me

Have a good one, all

C