Maseratis - Spotted

GeoffCapes

Black GTS with black alloys at Sainsburys petrol station in Ashford yesterday.

Must have been passing as I've not seen it before.

MrMickS

Black Ghibli heading from the A64 past Monk's Cross on the York Ring Road this morning. Waved but I'm not sure I got a wave back.

CatmanV2

Driving over Hastingwood roundabout at 1212 today, I happened to glance down while stuck in traffic. Saw a dark grey GT heading North in lane 3

C

Flagpole

Black QP ***NCS on Richmond Road and a lovely 4.2 GT in the Squires Garden Centre Car Park in Twickenham, the owner bought it four months ago. He wasn't aware so told him about the SM site.

You sure it wasn't a GTS in back with personal plate **** MCS? If so it will be the first time I've been spotted in over 5 years of ownership!!

Jnismith

Drove 400 miles this weekend Harpenden, York, Harpenden. Spotted my first and only Maserati (a Levante) a mile from home.

leeq61

Spotted a light blue 4200 going past the Etihad stadium this afternoon in Manchester the colour was quite apt for the place. Reg was C17 ***.

Ewan

Black GranTurismo with red interior, heading north on Via Giulia, Rome, yesterday afternoon.

sofasurfer

Coming back from Slough and heading towards Beaconsfield after dropping my GTS off at Bodytechnics for it's repair I was passed by a very dirty blue GranTurismo with a personalised plate on it. Heard it before I saw it but if it is someone's on here that was me in the black 5 series that gave a wave.

MrMickS

Saw another black Ghibli at Monks Cross in York this evening.

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Almost walked toward the wrong car, until I saw the carbon fibre bonnet, and remembered I'd gone out in the Alfa Spider.

MrMickS

Never seen a Gibber with a scoop in the bonnet!
Eb

Me neither. I did hang about a few minutes to see if they came back to the car but no joy. It was a carbon fibre bonnet. Would have to see it in the daylight to decide on the look. I daresay it wasn't a diesel ;)

Saw another white Ghibli this morning on the York Ring Road. They are getting far too common around here. Thats 3 different ones in the past week!

MrMickS

Red GT, possibly a Strad, going the other way on the A58 in Leeds yesterday just before 1pm. It was just leaving the Armley Gyratory.

Blue Ghibli and a Bronze Levante both heading west on the A64 around 4pm.

Getting far too common around here.

Andyk

Grey Ghibli as I was on the school run in Chepstow this morning. Must have been a diesel as there wasn't any noise coming from it.....In fact it was very quiet...Thought the diesel had a tuned exhaust.