OBD on 2001 Maserati 3200?

christophe_autos

Hi,

I search OBD on my 2001 Maserati 3200 Assetto corsa.

I've seen on forums and they said OBD was near accelerator pedal but I see nothing.

Could you help me with a picture please?

Best regards
Chris

Trev Latter

On a right hand drive car, it’s slightly to the right of the steering column on the rear of the trim panel. If you run your hand along the underside of the panel, you should be able to feel it. I can take a photo for you in the morning.

allandwf

As previously said. It's to the right hand side of the steering wheel, behind the trim panel. Socket points to the front of the car.

Lozzer

Ok thanks Allan but a picture would help me as I see nothing behing the steering wheel...

If you're sitting in the car, it's underneath the dash, around where your right knee is. Stick your hand underneath the dash and it feel's a bit like a scart socket
Cheers
Loz

christophe_autos

Thank you so much Trev Latter, Loz and Allan.

That's great I've canceled default code P1125 and no engine light when restart.

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

Trev Latter

What Allan said. Try a throttle reset and see what happens. It does look like it could be a pedal sensor/ throttle body related issue though.

davy83

Pedal sensor calibration process will "reset" any problems with the sensor. It will not however cure any issues with it. put the car in Neutral, turn ignition to the MAR position, which is everything on, but don't start the engine. First leave it for 2 minutes without touching anything, then ignition off again. repeat only this time press the pedal to the floor for 10 seconds and then ignition off again. Clear any errors that appear when you start it. This resets the operation of the pedal sensor. Do this when the inside of the car is at a relatively normal operating temperature, not on a hot day and not when the car is cold. good luck with it.