The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Up to take Mrs Catman for a check. Things still seem to be moving in the right direction, but the swelling is not going down as fast as she would like. Oh well!

Have a great day, all

C

JonW

Morning everyone,

About to go watch my son play rugby in the rain. Will also be booking our summer holiday, which will be a 24 day road trip in California, a bit later today...

conaero

Forum Owner
Will also be booking our summer holiday, which will be a 24 day road trip in California, a bit later today...

Now that does sound great, lazy American droptop V8 or something European? You might get a Ghibli S on hire over there.

MrMickS

Morning,

Finally got the rear window fitted on the Alfa Spider yesterday. Ache from contorting my body to get the final screws in. Took it for a spin in the cold complete with puzzled looks from pedestrians as we drove past.

Its looking like a lazy day today.

Have a great day all

philw696

IMG_20180121_204655.jpg
Beautiful end to a Stunning day here.
Been really busy as I sold my Ford Ranger and are now back in a Jaguar engined Full Fat Range Rover.
Spent a good few hours giving it a once over after driving it 450 kilometers yesterday and off touring South Island from Tuesday.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Lovely photo Phil.
Lads hockey practice cancelled this morning due to frozen pitch, the difference between the northern and southern hemisphere!
Good friend coming around latter in his new (old) landy 90, electrical problems he wants me to have a look at!

outrun

Morning.

My kids are at the age now where I am woken to them telling each other how much they hate each other. Charming.

The older one (8) manipulates the younger one (5) into shouting at him them comes running to me blaming her.

I think I might sell one if anyone wants a spoiled child!

:)

2b1ask1

Special case
It will pass Athol, give it another 15 years or so...

Morning all, Aygo clutch went last night and it is stranded in Southend so needs recovering today. Hopefully the brakedown cover is in place but I now get to add that to my list of jobs. Ironically we only got the clearance for the bodywork repairs on Friday afternoon. I will do a tip run with cr@p from around the garage today with anything vaguely flammable!

Have fun all...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely photo Phil.

Isn’t it. I love those old two-door XJs. They have a pleasant whiff of villain about them.

Good friend coming around latter in his new (old) landy 90, electrical problems he wants me to have a look at!

No OBD reader required! And at least access is easy. Good luck.

Athol – time to repair to the man-office, perhaps?

Newton - how’re the post-inferno reparations coming on?

Morning, all. Lovely to wake up in my own bed this morning. Must’ve slept for 9 hours.

2b1ask1

Special case
No question it was deliberate especially given the previous one three weeks earlier in the same spot. I have my suspicions.

CatmanV2

Morning, forum. Sod all sleep last night due to Mrs C's persistent cough. Need to go to the office today to meet with some of my buddies from the US, though. Knackered. And I have class tonight.

Oh well. Have a great day, all

C