The good morning thread

Does this planet have a sun to orbit?
If so where the bl**** h3ll is it?
Morning all.
Coffee this morning then looking at kitchen appliances this pm - yippee

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Still WFH today, which is getting a drag. Mrs Catman improving slowly, though. Still couldn't get any sleep :(

Have a great day, all

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Early start for an early meeting in Covent Garden. Walked up from the station and made some calls. Nice way to start the day. Dentist this afternoon. Terrified. Shaking like a Contigo faced with Le Mans.

GeoffCapes

Morning all.

If this is how things are when you have to run two businesses, I'm not sure I like it!
Haven't stopped since 8am, and feel like I've got nothing done!

Oh well. C'est la vie.

midlifecrisis

Good morning everyone, important day today and the main item is already done. We've completed on our new home, so I'll pick up the keys later.

Expect an open invite to the house warming, I reckon I can get six Maseratis on the drive.
Now doing acceptance testing on new transmitters at work, quite important I suppose.

Andyk

Morning all...Morning Phil...Enjoy...

Hair cut later and I feel a nice long brisk walk coming on today. Movie night with the family later.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning Andy, morning all.

Just work then Boxing tonight. Knackered before I even start.

Andy, that sounds like a walk to the pub if ever I heard one.

Andyk

Does sound like the thing to do.....Will have to see if any yummy mummy's from the school run wants to come along This jobless lark does have some good points.

2b1ask1

Special case
Try again today to get on site and finish this flipping rope job! Got an insurance assessor arriving today to look at the Aygo as it got hit with my two youngest in it over Christmas and the damage is close to write off.

Have fun all...

Morning all,
brighter today outside thank goodness.
Coffee this morning and off to town tonight to watch an old man play even older blues songs - right up my street, may even join in!

conaero

Forum Owner
Does sound like the thing to do.....Will have to see if any yummy mummy's from the school run wants to come along �� This jobless lark does have some good points.

I am assuming Liz doesn't monitor you in this playground then?...if she does, your fooked mate :)