Maseratis - Spotted

Navcorr

Interesting. Not seen another grey one around.

You should have dropped in. You can have your tray back!

C

Saw a black GT through Hertford the other day and today was darker grey than yours.

Ah yes - the tray. Coincidentally - was dropping a few bits back following a meatball & veal escalope extravaganza last night.
I'd made the fresh pappardelle and they arrived with some dried pasta "just in case". Bl**dy cheek :smile:

mattjevans

I am often in Berkhamsted with my Grey GTS but it’s a 2010 (no front plate) dodgy private rear plate - I did catch a glimpse of another grey one the other day but traffic prevented be getting a closer looksee.

Seen it several times. Licence plate MY17 Z** . Seems to mostly be driven by a lady.

Had mine out for the first time in weeks last night. Took ages to warm up enough for MC-Shift to work

hilts uk

Three car maz convey on M25 around 8.15am. White strad, blue 4200 / GS and a dark GT at the back. Clockwise around junction 40. The strad has a nice plate and great sound. I was driving a horse box at 60mph and felt like a kid on a bus going past a toy shop window...

MrMickS

Black Ghibli on the York Ring Road just before 11 this morning. Exchanged waves and smiles with driver and passenger.

FIFTY

Doing a job with HR Owen refurbish one of their showrooms and I strolled passed the Maserati showroom round the corner couple of nice bellas

20171212_101007.jpg

MrMickS

Lovely black GT in the dark at Grimston Bar roundabout this morning. Heard it before I saw it, its a lovely sound first thing in the morning, then it disappeared down the A1079 in the direction of Hull.

EnzoMC

off white GT last weekend parked up in Berlin, and a nice dark blue 90's Ghibli parked outside the hotel most days

best one yesterday was following me coming out of whitchurch - a nice gun-metal Gransport. respect to the owner for driving the car as it should be - a daily :) as I've seen the car a few times now. anyone on here ???

FIFTY

Today I was at the meridien service centre in Southampton doing a site visit as I am doing a job with them also. Saw some very nice examples including a couple of bi turbo era cars at the back and a couple of QPV. Took a ride in a white diesel ghibli to view the showroom in Lyndhurst... I liked the ghibli a lot more than I thought I would happily have it as my daily/company car over the 3er but who wouldn't. Anyway couple of photos

20171214_093535.jpg
20171214_093557.jpg
20171214_111801.jpg

Good way to spend a morning at work

agooner

Called into Sainsburys, Bagshot Road, Bracknell. Spotted a blue Ghibli on a 66 plate in the car park, then driving out a 66 deep grey Ghibli was coming in.