Will these fit?

BL330

As the trident on the centre caps is plastic and the cap is metal wrap over plastic, they have been joined somehow. Therefore they can be separated. I believe mine were separated for painting when the previous owner had the wheels painted a custom metallic grey slightly darker than factory. The centres were done perfectly.
So one answer may be to buy a set from Greypaul, remove the tridents and re-affix to some other caps that do fit.

GranturismoDreamer

not withstanding the centre caps, and the obvious confusion for some aficionados, those do look really good, and seem to fill the arches better, although that could just be a colour based optical illusion

EDIT:
forgto to say, will you be getting some front view pictures of before/after with the wheel spacers, and what size spacers ?

JJbing

In case anyone was interested..I’ll get more pictures this weekend when it’s clean again! 30mm spacers on the rear and 5mm on the fronts.

I’m also about to get the car “de chromed”, should I change the colours of the wheels?

C82982E2-8DD1-4499-ADB8-4DA7DCE524CA.jpg

iainw

In case anyone was interested..I’ll get more pictures this weekend when it’s clean again! 30mm spacers on the rear and 5mm on the fronts.

I’m also about to get the car “de chromed”, should I change the colours of the wheels?

View attachment 46216

I think matt anthracite or black would look epic

JJbing

I was thinking a matte colour, anthracite is a very good shout! I’ll probably wait until the new year now though

JJbing

It's tyre renewal time for me with the aforementioned alloys fitted, currently on the rear I have 295/30/21 and I'm thinking of fitting 315/30/21, which I think will look better.
Anyone know if they would fit?