Question of the day

zagatoes30

I think I may know this one (somehow!) Is it Addis Ababa (or however you spell it) in Ethiopia.

Certainly meets the population requirements well over 2m but unfortunately no where near high enough.

A couple of the guesses so far are in the right area

G

Guest 1678

I remember flying into Islamabad at over 600 m and there were a fair few people around. If not, I reckon that is the region to hunt the answer.

JonW

A couple of the guesses so far are in the right area

If Addis Addaba is nowhere near high enough, and it's not Bogota in Columbia, then I still think it might be somewhere else in the high Andes mountains of South America - so Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina. However, I can't think of any other big cities....

zagatoes30

If Addis Addaba is nowhere near high enough, and it's not Bogota in Columbia, then I still think it might be somewhere else in the high Andes mountains of South America - so Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina. However, I can't think of any other big cities....

Lots of factual clues in this response :)

Navcorr

I'm out on this one. Ms Tilly's 3rd year class was the only geography I enjoyed - and that had s*d all to do with West Africa.