Flat or aero wiper blades for 3200gt

Assetto 52

Every time i look at the wiper blades i think i must do something about them there so last century or earlier.
Any ideas most welcome within reason!
Regards Gordon.

MUC3200GT

Every time i look at the wiper blades i think i must do something about them there so last century or earlier.
Any ideas most welcome within reason!
Regards Gordon.

I fitted AEROTWIN AR550S, because the originals started to lift at 140km/h or so which is happening not so seldom here. Kept the originals in a safe place just in case I need to go original again

casadalloro

Tried Valeo flat blades but went back to standard Valeo as t thought the flat blades looked strange fitted....

Assetto 52

I will have a look at the Bosch ones later today, i know from previous cars retro fitting can look odd and bulky where
the arms fit to the blade.

davy83

I have tried both, and the flat ones worked well, possibly better that standard, and I don't remember being that bothered about the looks, i just got used to it. Car has regular ones fitted at the moment and i don't remember making a conscious decision to change back, so must have been availability at the time. But flat blades fit and work ok.

Assetto 52

I have ordered a pair of the Bosch Aerotwins so will decide when they arrive, just picked up a new oil sender so i will fit that at the same time.