Want steel braided brake hoses making???

Leachy

Has anyone had steel braided hoses made for a GranTurismo S???

I'm looking for a company to make some up as only supplier I can find is in the US!

Must be a firm out there that can make them up.

Cheers

Gp79

Goodridge will do them but if they haven't got your specs they will need all your current ones to get correct fittings / lengths etc.

Had a set made for my GS for under £50 but took a while from removal of old and fitting of new ones as I had to post old ones off to be sure of exact match.

alfatwo

Has anyone had steel braided hoses made for a GranTurismo S???

I'm looking for a company to make some up as only supplier I can find is in the US!

Must be a firm out there that can make them up.

Cheers

At 2011 Leachy, your cars most probably far too new for the aftermarket hose manufacture's ..

What's wrong with your original Fiat hoses, there good quality stuff mate!

Dave

GeoffCapes

Pirtek make braided hoses at any size and shape you want as long as they have something to copy.

midlifecrisis

Goodridge are the best, made to measure in Exeter. Used them on all of my bikes.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

RSM Masser

^^^
I second that - I rang them a few weeks ago when doing the copper lines on the 3200. They would prefer a pattern to work to from both front and rear, they quoted a 4-5 day turnaround which I thought was very good and approx £25 a corner.

Ring them first as they are quite specific on what they want marked on the lines, colour, your name and address etc!!