How many can say they have 2 Maserati's living in their street?

Ebenezer

Well there's 2 QPs (including mine) off the same main road where I am in Reading, not 100 yards apart. Common as muck
Eb

Steve GS

Well we are of to look at possibly our second Maserati tomorrow. A blue levante prity much fully loaded as an ex demo. On auto trader at just shy of £52k. On such a young model is it still advisable to get a vehicle check. And is it more so because it's an ex demo. Any other advice is always appreciated

BL330

As promised in the opening message, here are the photos of the 2nd Maserati on our street -

2011 MC Sportline 4.7L with only 11,000 km.

s 2011 MC Sportline front view.jpgs 2011 MC Sportline.jpg

This afternoon was my first ride and drive in a GT.
Impressions -
Interior roof line is a lot higher
Seat backs were very firm
I could feel the extra width of the car.
The extra 20mm in the rear tyres were noticeable, with a more planted feel.
A perception I'll need to check again but the 4.7 revs seem to rise slower than the 4.2
A very different car to the GS.

bigbob

Interesting, any sign of the luxury import tax on cars into Aus being reduced?

One of the main things I found when I upgraded from a facelift 4200 to my GranTurismo GTS Auto was that the newer car moves around much less on heavy acceleration. Ditto on deceleration with an appreciable reduction in dive and ABS kick in.

BL330

No sign of import taxes going down that I'm aware of, except importation of new vehicles being opened up. Not up on all the details though but the car companies are up in arms.
Interestingly the price of early GT cars have taken a tumble. It wasn't long ago the bottom of the market was $100,000 AUD. Now there are some vendors at $ 82,000.

adam01

No sign of import taxes going down that I'm aware of, except importation of new vehicles being opened up. Not up on all the details though but the car companies are up in arms.
Interestingly the price of early GT cars have taken a tumble. It wasn't long ago the bottom of the market was $100,000 AUD. Now there are some vendors at $ 82,000.
Legislation to change importing rules recently rejected

So exiting imposts and restrictions remain

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk