Reversing lights!

davy83

Anyone had their reversing lights stop working? not sure when this happened but they have stopped. its a 2001 3200 GTA. The little switch under the gear lever is ok had a look at that and the little beeping noise you get when its not in park works so this switch must be ok. I had a quick look in the fuses and the only one marked reversing switch was ok. I will try buzzing out power in the boot area next but both lamps are out so I am not convinced its the bulbs (although clearly I will try these too!) I have an after market reversing sensor which has also stopped and this makes me think there is no power in the rear of the car.

CatmanV2

Are the bulbs on the lid? If so my money would be on the flexible cable between the body and the lid....

C

davy83

Sorted this out, and it was a stupid connector problem, that I disturbed when refitting the shocks, just never noticed it up till now. Car all back together with a couple of new relays and running very well for some odd reason. Better go some where in it before this spell wears off.