The good morning thread

Andyk

Good morning all...been awake for over an hour as my good lady was snoring and couldn't shut her up....May as well get up.

MrPea

Morning folks!
After the best driving road... "In the world"... yesterday we went into the really old town centre of Sibiu in transylvania where we unexpectedly discovered Oktoberfest in full flow with yodelling pop and lederhosen clad dancing. Utterly hilarious!
We'll see some more pretty places today and then I'll fly home.
I hope Spain is going well.
HapPea Sunday

philw696

Morning to you Guy's.
I reckon there will be a few sore heads in Spain and they have only just started.
Been Hilarious for me so far :)

MrMickS

Morning,

Never did get around to cleaning the cars yesterday so that's a job for this morning. Heading to the Humber Motor Museum in Hull later and visiting youngest daughter. Still trying to run the Alfa Spider in so that'll be the car of choice for today.

More video editing at the moment. The only problem with taking so much video is that you've got to do something with it afterwards lol

Have a great Sunday all

CatmanV2

Morning forum.
Sun's out. Not much planned for the day, but some work to catch up on, I suspect.

Have a great day

C

Contigo

Sponsor
So did I, MTB bike on the towpath, 3 miles in crack chain snapped, ran home the other 3 miles and jumped on the bike for the downhills and coasted, still managed a 40 minute 10k with half biked!

D Walker

So did I, MTB bike on the towpath, 3 miles in crack chain snapped, ran home the other 3 miles and jumped on the bike for the downhills and coasted, still managed a 40 minute 10k with half biked!

Lol, I did 30 miles in 2 hours, I always carry a chain tool and a spare quick link, so takes 5 minutes to sort chain out. I've learnt the hard way!!! Back in the day when there was less phone signal coverage!!!!
Good drills on running back tho!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Oops, missed the morning post; possibly because we are off having fun in Spain! All accounted for and present in Logrono

Some great roads again today, all done within the speed limits allied locally (honest guv')!

Have fun all...

Andyk

Morning C, morning all......busy week this week in work but only a 4 day one for me though as off Friday.

MrMickS

Morning,

Busy work in the office today, and a five day week! Not sure I'm that keen on this, I'd much rather be on holiday.

Have a great day all