Maserati Ashtray Script

miket

Will ask when I'm out there shouldn't be a problem, I'll email you both when I've seen him with costs!

FIFTY

1. Miket
2. BennyD
3. Andy Marshall
4. Corranga
5. Phil the brit
6. tcrote5516
7. caldy999
8. Fernandoisfaster...

Can those from the first few pages confirm if they are still interested..? If miket's guy can do it that is :)

ttt0000

1. Miket
2. BennyD
3. Andy Marshall
4. Corranga
5. Phil the brit
6. tcrote5516
7. caldy999
8. Fernandoisfaster...
9. ttt0000 very interested, depending on price please? Thanks

Can those from the first few pages confirm if they are still interested..? If miket's guy can do it that is :)
Name added, thanks

Fair2

Please add me to the list.
Fair 2 ( Robert F ) I understand Post May be a little extra.

FIFTY

1. Miket
2. BennyD
3. Andy Marshall
4. Corranga
5. Phil the brit
6. tcrote5516
7. caldy999
8. Fernandoisfaster...
9. ttt0000
10. Fair 2 ( Robert F )

FIFTY

Name added, thanks

I think miket is best advising the price depending on final numbers it should be a fraction of the cost of a new ashtray with an intact plastic script which could break again if you catch it with your cloths, etc. - it will be made out of silver so win win really

Check out the silver Trident cuff links Mike had made up for the forum last year, I didn't get a pair as I don't wear cufflinks but they looked good in the photos : http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/20237-Ok-so-I-may-have-the-bug/page13

CatmanV2

I think miket is best advising the price depending on final numbers it should be a fraction of the cost of a new ashtray with an intact plastic script which could break again if you catch it with your cloths, etc. - it will be made out of silver so win win really

Check out the silver Trident cuff links Mike had made up for the forum last year, I didn't get a pair as I don't wear cufflinks but they looked good in the photos : http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/20237-Ok-so-I-may-have-the-bug/page13

They are very nice indeed. Although I appear to have trodden on or otherwise destroyed one of mine :(

C

miket

Wow 10 people already, can someone get me an approximate measurement on the script length and I’ll get a ball park costing done while I’m here, and report back.
My jeweller is up for it but getting a sample to copy or an impression of the script would make life easier.

miket

Wow 10 people already, can someone get me an approximate measurement on the script length and I’ll get a ball park costing done while I’m here, and report back.
My jeweller is up for it but getting a sample to copy or an impression of the script would make life easier.

Anybody?

spkennyuk

I think there are a few people on here with half a script. Even if you can get two halfs left and right sides then it should make it easier. The two half or parts would need to be cut to match properly but at least then you can get a decent imprint from the two broken parts.