Maseratis - Spotted

CatmanV2

Hah. All good. I'm actually wondering if I did see you last time now. Did you walk in front of my car and lean over a bit while I was just outside the tube station at the lights?

Wasn't sure if you'd hear me today as with schools off traffic was light and I was early! Will be heading up in the maz again tomorrow before wfh the ret of the week.

*Waves from office*

C

toady

2 white GTs in one day! both black wheels. One leaving Regents Park from the west side (near the Danubius) S**LOH and the same one I saw the other day parked on Chester Place, lives there I guess...no-one from here?

Jkulin

Mid Blue Cabrio travelling South on the M1 around Junction 15 on Saturday, then a white GT, then on the way home yesterday a white/silver (Can't remember) GT travelling on the North Bound M1 around Junction 15.

Andyk

White Lavante by Costa on junction 16 M4...may have been a test drive from the way they were going. I just can get used to the styling on this Maserati. Every time I see one looks little more nondescript...lots like it and if it sells well for the company which it seems to be then thats great.

Contigo

Sponsor
White Diseasal QP6 near Salmesbury today who decide to accelerate and show off when he saw my GTS hounding him down in the mirror :D

I'll get you next time when you don't pull out on traffic at the roundabout near Clitheroe. Honk honk!

FIFTY

Today around 12:50 I spotted an Argentine Blue Coupe (not certain if it was a 3200 or 4200 but it had the AC wheels) heading towards slyfield industrial estate in Guildford on the A320... had to do a double take as I briefly thought it was my car until I realised it had silver rims! I was in the BMW so no wave lol.

Was it you Redsonnylee?

WLJayne

Saw a Black pre-facelift GTS parked in Bannerbrook, Coventry outside Spar on Friday evening. Gorgeous car, does it belong to someone here :)?

Attachments

• 2017-08-11 18.05.49.jpg
    2017-08-11 18.05.49.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 182

redsonnylee

Today around 12:50 I spotted an Argentine Blue Coupe (not certain if it was a 3200 or 4200 but it had the AC wheels) heading towards slyfield industrial estate in Guildford on the A320... had to do a double take as I briefly thought it was my car until I realised it had silver rims! I was in the BMW so no wave lol.

Was it you Redsonnylee?

I was down that way between 12.30-13.00, had the ac wheels on for a while. But still have the originals.

BigR

Have spent the past couple of weeks in the US and was genuinely surprised how many Maserati's I saw. I was mainly around New York (State) and must've seen half a dozen Ghibli's, a couple of GT's and a light smattering of QP's too. I guess this is reflective of the growing sales numbers and the company climbing up gradually...

As a minor other observation, we only saw one Ferrari and one Lambo (both on some form of driving course thing, not on the roads), a fair few Porsche's but nothing else of note other than 90% dreary American boxes, a fair few Mercs and a light dose of Audi's. I commented at the time that one thing that would really put me off living in the US is that you'd end up with something really dull to drive day to day.

bigbob

Black GranTurismo GTS driving through central Edinburgh this morning. Had the sport button pressed so knew what was coming.

Slowly

Blue 4200 RX04 *** A36 New Forest ~8pm this evening... I was behind in my little red UP, pondering the fact that I had 20 bhp / occupant, though, as ever it was enjoyable to drive.

Andyk

Silvery gold GT, new QP and Classico 4200 all on the French Motorway yesterday. No idea which but between La Harve and Le Mans. All French number plates. The 4200 looked immaculate.

MrMickS

Levante at Meadowhall this afternoon.

3c0bde6f37293f5b4bafd9b184de76ce.jpg