The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Fox, Andy? You need Soho for that :) If you're thinking food, Masala zone sells very genuine, very reasonably priced indian 'street' food. One of our fave eating spots :)

Morning Nicolas. I've been up for an hour, but had to get the pork on the BBQ for tonight. Never has this corner of Harlow smelled so good so early on a Saturday morning :)

Have a great day, hoping to see a couple of forumistas later :)

C

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all off to Habitat and JL Furniture today for some home furnishings etc.... Fun :( Then going to find a drp part of the day to wash both Masers ahead of Ferrari fun day tomorrow. I'm hoping to pain the Italian flag on the grille at some point too.

Have a great weekend all.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, rough night for some reason, lazy start it seems. Finishing a local repair today.

Have fun all...

MrPea

Hello everyone!
Time to wash the car quickly ready for the Sonning Common tomorrow, then a bit of laser combat. Haven't done that for years!
Andy, your imminent trip sounds fab.
HapPea Saturday

MrMickS

Morning,

Done a couple of hours work already this morning. Blocked waiting for others now. That probably won't take long, the joys of startups, no rest for the wicked.

Saw Wicked a few years ago Andy. I enjoyed it, hopefully you will too.

Matt I didn't paint the flag on my grill. Picked up some push on clip in place covers for mine from eBay. ABS and look pretty good. Maybe an option as you can take them off when selling.

Need to call the dealer to see what they stuck my number plates on with, no screws, as the rear one is now flapping and front threatening to ping off. Whilst I wouldn't mind losing the front one I think running without plates altogether wouldn't work for long.

Have a great day everyone

Mr.Cambio

Fox, Andy? You need Soho for that :) If you're thinking food, Masala zone sells very genuine, very reasonably priced indian 'street' food. One of our fave eating spots :)

Morning Nicolas. I've been up for an hour, but had to get the pork on the BBQ for tonight. Never has this corner of Harlow smelled so good so early on a Saturday morning :)

Have a great day, hoping to see a couple of forumistas later :)

C

Hi Chris, what's up? I wanted to text you as i am about to order an accelerator sensor for the 4200 and i think it is time to replace that small part that makes hot starts difficult...Still not remember the name. Can you help? You told me about it the other time..

D Walker

Morning, sunshine in the lakes, scenic route back via Hawes for some cheese I think. Got some thinking to do as have been offered a role for potentially 3 years starting in September. Means dropping my mates in it tho. No brainier really as what went on last week. Time to plan my exit strategy.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, safe travels Andy, nothing pressing today, just helping various of my children with projects I suspect.

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Off to Canterbury for a bit of shopping today. Might even treat Alex to a spot of lunch.

Nice quiet relaxing day.

Andyk

Morning all, great time in London ... Wicked was....well...wicked. Stay by the Ace Cafe...Never been there before ..... Famous or not it's a bit of a dive. Lots of very old cars there yesterday.

CatmanV2

Morning everyone. Just prepping breakfast for the remaining hordes after a simply super day yesterday. Sadly the weather was not up previous years' but the company was most excellent company including the fine upstanding Zep and Navcorr of this parish. :)

I think there are a couple of slightly aching heads

These are the ones I got (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Gri...113903?hash=item3f677beaaf:g:JnIAAOSw-YVXlbcK). They do make them for the QP as well, but I can't see any for the GT/GTS.

Ta. I shall have a dig around.

Hi Chris, what's up? I wanted to text you as i am about to order an accelerator sensor for the 4200 and i think it is time to replace that small part that makes hot starts difficult...Still not remember the name. Can you help? You told me about it the other time..

Hi chap. You have my cell still? If so, text away. I *think* you're talking about the crank position sensor? It may be better to get a full forum diagnosis though?

Cheers

C