Ferrari and supercar event

rossyl

This is the list of names sent to the organisers.

This is the event website where you will find all the details including location .

ferrarifamilyday.co.uk

Pre meet at the BP petrol station at 8.15am to convoy to the event,leaving at 8.30am prompt.
Address;
709 London Rd
Woodley
Reading
Berks
RG61BG

1.Maverick
2.contigo
3.mrs contigo
4.hashluck
5.ross
6.mrpea
7.CJC

Cheers guys and girl

Hi Mav,

if we can't make 0830am, can we still park up with you at the meet?

As i think we'll struggle to get there before 10am.

Cheers
R

maverick

Hi Mav,

if we can't make 0830am, can we still park up with you at the meet?

As i think we'll struggle to get there before 10am.

Gates open to the public at 10.00 so if ya can get there just before Iam sure it will be fine , I think there is 3 other Astons going so you may be put with them . It's not a massive event so you wouldn't be to far away if that's the case but I'll let them know you are on your way .

Cheers Ross

maverick

Last reminder of the event details if you carnt make the pre meet can you let me know so we won't be waiting for you , Ross I already know about , see ya in the morning !
Cheers

This is the event website where you will find all the details including location .

ferrarifamilyday.co.uk

Pre meet at the BP petrol station at 8.15am to convoy to the event,leaving at 8.30am prompt.
Address;
709 London Rd
Woodley
Reading
Berks
RG61BG

1.Maverick
2.contigo
3.mrs contigo
4.hashluck
5.ross
6.mrpea
7.CJC

Cheers guys and girl[/QUOTE]

rossyl

John

Thanks for the invite to this excellent event. Was great catching up. Some excellent cars as well.

DoubleTop

Hi - I was at this day and I'm not sure that I heard correctly regarding one of the cars on show.

Was a silver Maserati - sorry I was busy with my own car to take too much notice, parked close to the Rolls Royce section, where I was with my Silver Spirit. Mid afternoon the car was driven off with trade plates, and as it was driven away the exhaust&engine salute.

Someone stood near my car then said it was for sale, does anyone know where from? I have a friend in the market and if I heard the price correct, he would probably turn up this afternoon!

Thanks in advance

rossyl

There was a silver Maserati 3200 for sale. And a blue Maserati 4200 for sale.

Maverick, hopefully will be able to help you.

p.s. I was most impressed that you were able to repair your odometer with 3D printed parts!

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi - I was at this day and I'm not sure that I heard correctly regarding one of the cars on show.

Was a silver Maserati - sorry I was busy with my own car to take too much notice, parked close to the Rolls Royce section, where I was with my Silver Spirit. Mid afternoon the car was driven off with trade plates, and as it was driven away the exhaust&engine salute.

Someone stood near my car then said it was for sale, does anyone know where from? I have a friend in the market and if I heard the price correct, he would probably turn up this afternoon!

Thanks in advance

That was ours mate, The car sounds amazing as you rightly say. If you want the car or friend does then please pm me for details.