2017 The Road to Le Mans

conaero

Forum Owner
has someone got a decent stereo they can take this year and an extention lead so we can have it round the poole?

Dan is in charge of all audio based systems and usually carries the extension real.

DJ Frank 'Wankhands' will be commanding the decks I assume?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I'm replacing a lot of nuts, bolts and washers on the engine with stainless cap screws. I want to see if those f*ckers shear off as well.

D Walker

image.jpg
Hoyin, my new lightweight chair!! It's like 2 wash bags when packed!!!

Ffs, turn it round please, how light is that

hoyin

View attachment 43568
Hoyin, my new lightweight chair!! It's like 2 wash bags when packed!!!

Ffs, turn it round please, how light is that

You are bringing a chair???

You girl. Especially if your wash bag half the size of the chair? What have you got in it??

Actually it looks really nice!! Is it comfy? Where did you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan!

Dan is in charge of all audio based systems and usually carries the extension real.

DJ Frank 'Wankhands' will be commanding the decks I assume?

I shall bring the speakers and extension lead as per usual, the extension is 10 or 15 meters I think. That'll be enough to reach to the pool area.

Whilst we're thinking about these essential items, is there anything that we've missed these last few years that we should bring this time?

zagatoes30

Our prep last night covered off the normal food and beer roots and then the age old discussion generator or not. It's not long now though :)

dem maser

I shall bring the speakers and extension lead as per usual, the extension is 10 or 15 meters I think. That'll be enough to reach to the pool area.

Whilst we're thinking about these essential items, is there anything that we've missed these last few years that we should bring this time?

ear plugs for when Benny starts talking

Jkulin

My prep consists of: -

20" New wheels fitted with good rubber
Car being Valeted the week before.

3 Reclining chairs ordered, just hope the b@stards go in the boot: -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152541112938

s-l1600.jpg

And I am hoping that is it apart from making sure I have continental AA cover and made sure my insurance covers me, must do that next week.

D Walker

You are bringing a chair???

You girl. Especially if your wash bag half the size of the chair? What have you got in it??

Actually it looks really nice!! Is it comfy? Where did you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Comfy enough for an hour or 2,
Bit of a mess on to put together first time, but fine,
Flea Bay, £22, Mountain Warehouse £60!!!!!!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Cheeky f*cker! Ear DEFENDERS for when Dem and Frankie Wankhand start snoring.

Yeah, that's not far off the truth. Add Banana Man into the cacophonous mix and it gets noisy fast.

Made good progress today. Tyres and rear pads fitted. Went all OCD on it all and gave everything a bloody good clean and the wheels and studs a slather of wheel wax while they were off. The studs were treated to some chrome polish as well. MOT booked for next Friday. If I do decide to sell the GTS post Le Mans someone will be getting a fantastically well loved car which should want for nothing a couple of years.