The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Lots of work to do today but have other plans. Like picking up the Maser at 10am with a fresh new clutch!

Can't wait! Like buying it all again. Without the cost!

midlifecrisis

Good Morning all, last viewer to the house, unless they've cried off tomorrow, but otherwise a nice long weekend of Monaco and the Indy 500 for Mrs MLC, I told her that since she's only watching because of the company she's working for she should book it as overtime!

I'll be cutting the grass ...with scissors...single seater car racing bores me! Oh and Valentino Rossi is in Hospital after coming off his crosser...get well soon Vale!

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning to you all, shaping up to be quite the sizzler of a bank holiday weekend.

Off to see the Stradale tomorrow so Ill of course be letting you all know how that goes.

BBQ on the beach I think and paint the house is about as exciting as it gets.

Le Mans T-minus 17 days and counting!!!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, everyone. Lovely flight home and now looking forward to a long weekend. Need to fit new tyres and rear pads.

2b1ask1

Special case
Happy Alex back on a bike!!!

IMG_8645.jpg

It has been a long road of recovery with months and possibly years of physio but back to work on Tuesday (maybe by train for a couple of weeks)....

Andyk

Great news Newton....

Good morning all....just had one **** of s thunder storm and looks like more on the way.

philw696

That can only mean one thing Andy Bank Holiday weekend.
We have the Queen's Birthday next weekend.
Do like a 4 day week :)

EnzoMC

morning Andy, Phil, ALL
have Boxster S todo over next 2 days, then Monday to relax
have a great weekend all

safrane

Morning all. Up at 04:00 with the thunderstorms. ..hope it clears for later this morning.

One house on the market this weekend with the other on a couple of weeks...hope we don't end up homeless if they both sell quickly!

philw696

Saturday evening just starting now and having an aperitif a nice NZ Pinot Noir.
Have a Good one all and Best of Luck with the house sales Peter.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all,

An impromptu family dinner last evening started with Pimms and I then cracked out a bottle of Captain Morgan Black rum which lead to a very merry evening!

Just a lazy day today, just need to find the Alfa 156 key as it is up on fleabay ending tomorrow. Will help Alex with the bike customisation too.

Have fun all..

philw696

Love the eBay advert Newton.
Puppy chewed key and 38 pound Lidl radio :)
Hope you have some last minute lurkers for the air ambulance :)

MrMickS

Morning,

Sunny here again, though its not supposed to last. Nice lazy day today. Nothing really planned.

Have a great day everyone

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Very warm last night. But still slept like a log.
Off to rack up some more miles in the GT today as I want to get 1000 miles on her before Le Mans so I can get the clutch run in and then adjusted for the expected high(er) speed drives that will no doubt happen.

Meeting friends for lunch which should be nice, which may then involve Alex driving back!

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Like others, woken my the mother or storms in the early hours.

House painting this weekend?, looks nice out there at the moment but will it last?

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Blazing sunshine today. I think we'll postpone a cinema trip until the rain starts. I have plans for a couple of cold bottles in a fridge and a chicken next to them that is going to have a really bad day in the interest of extreme BBQing.

Have a great day, all

C