Plea for forgiveness and non-exile

iainw

Good choice - excellent car for the money. Not sure the kids will thank you on a long journey though! The rear seats is the one thing that the MC-Cab Maser has over the Cal.

Perfect weather for it today. Get out there and enjoy.

No doubts re: seats Ewan. Agree. First thing my wife said was 'that's smaller than I expected''. Getting sick of her saying that to be quite honest

GeoffCapes

Very nice. I've not seen one in black before, just in red and a blue one. Wasn't really wowed to be honest.

But in black. that looks very nice.

Congrats!

iainw

Very nice. I've not seen one in black before, just in red and a blue one. Wasn't really wowed to be honest.

But in black. that looks very nice.

Congrats!

Thanks mate. Black and grey were the only colours I was considering TBH.
This one was the only one with the Stitched Head rests which I hankered after in the GTs.
Its just incremental from the GTs... but the gap from other cars to the GTs is just vast IMO.

D Walker

As far as I am concerned you are outcast.......until you post more pictures and a video !!!

Lovely car - perfect weekend coming up for it - factor 50 for your napper and a big cheesy grin!!!

Wack61

I've towed big trailers for 35 years but I'd be nervous towing one with that on the back , now i've seen a picture of all of it my envy meter has gone off the end , enjoy it , the weather is perfect for it

mattjevans

Actually I reckon you'll get sunburnt and be fed up with it by Monday. Luckily, I'm prepared to look after it for you for the rest of the summer. Hope that helps.

iainw

Actually I reckon you'll get sunburnt and be fed up with it by Monday. Luckily, I'm prepared to look after it for you for the rest of the summer. Hope that helps.

You are all right- I am a bloody lobster now! My worried about it not Being sporty enough have gone out of the window - my neck and back are aching- the pull off is mental. Very different from the '30 I drove at Dick Lovetts which is strange.
I felt very uncomfortable on my first trip around the town and worried about general car parks etc- waiting to see if it passes the tescos test later. Lots of grinning and shakes of the head to come tonight.

Appreciate your comments as I was beginning to think I had been a bit spontaneous but you only live once I suppose.

FIFTY

Congratulations! Stunning california like others have said black really suits it... Maybe more than red imo.

As long as you get something Italian I think you will be ok on here... perhaps if you traded in for some German witchcraft you would et some grief lol.