Maseratis - Spotted

Sommi

Spotted Saturday in Woking Town Centre car park! So I parked next to it for some QP bonding. Executive GT in immaculate condition. Did set its alarm off as I reversed in. Anyone on here?
WP_20170325_14_12_11_Pro.jpg

Corranga

Spotted a silver 4200 with carbon wing outside my house on Sunday (Kingsway, Dundee) then spotted it again later that day going the other way :D

Moz1000

Out walking this evening and spotted a lovely '05 GS in Blue Med with dark blue leather/light blue tech cloth interior, parked in Upton Way, Broadstone.
Moz

Ebenezer

Mrs Eb spent the day pampering at Stoke Park. Reported that the car park wsa stuffed full of masers. (well 2 GTs anyway)
Eb

MrPea

Spotted, boars hill, Oxford. Have seen this guy around, very distinctive plate

What we're you doing in my neck of the woods? They're enjoying a bit if Maserati symphony there...I drove through there on Saturday. I also expect they get some tests from Marshall on Cumnor Hill going through.

sionie1

Full showroom in Vietnam

Saw a full showroom at the weekend in Saigon, a bit out of town but close to the American consulate and one of the War museums. Looked nice and cool

Potenza3200

What we're you doing in my neck of the woods? They're enjoying a bit if Maserati symphony there...I drove through there on Saturday. I also expect they get some tests from Marshall on Cumnor Hill going through.

I was heading up for a quick pint in the Fox which is only round the corner from me (In Abingdon). I'll keep my eyes peeled for Myfanwy now as i didnt realise there was another SM member local!:alan4:

midlifecrisis

Saw my first 'operational' Levante today on the M25 between junctions 8 and 9 westbound or clockwise. Driver seem quite content with himself but they are quiet.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk