222 + SZ + others

Ambient69

if anybody is looking at doing any man maths at the beginning of April. Anglia Car Auctions have some interesting models in there classic sale at the beginning of April. A maserati 222, and also an Alfs SZ, plus a couple of other interesting Italian cars. i have spent a pleasant day there before, which is like being a kid i sweet shop.

http://angliacarauctions.co.uk/en/c...rday-8th-april-2017/1994-maserati-222-e-auto/

Although looking closely at the photo, there also appears to be a another Maserati in the background. Not sure if anyone on here.

GeoffCapes

Seen that 222 before somewhere. Good job it's an auto otherwise I'd be interested.
Which would have put me in a predicament.

zagatoes30

The world famous Red SZ not seen that for years, apparently a factory order with the red roof although there is some dispute on this fact

StuartW

I have to say that I prefer the roof in black but it does look to be a nice example.
But the BMW CSL and the Fiat OSCA look very special. however, it's all about the Lancia Beta Spyder for me, obviously!

del mar

I bought an R129 SL from there 2 years ago for £3,000 dog of a car, but that was my choice to buy it, it was a good day out though.

If I can get the Mrs to agree I am going to try and buy the 456.

Potenza3200

Probably right the spoiler gives it away. My eyesight isn't what it used to be, and I had not zoomed on the picture.

Glad i've got boomerangs now.. Probably the sole benefit of owning a 3200 over a 42, you definitely wont get mistaken for an octavia :)

GeoffCapes

I bought an R129 SL from there 2 years ago for £3,000 dog of a car, but that was my choice to buy it, it was a good day out though.

If I can get the Mrs to agree I am going to try and buy the 456.

I would suggest not telling the missus after your last purchase from there!

rs48635

bugger ! I have just spent almost an hour poring over the details. Quite like the 222, really admire the 250SE. Big rolls for anyone? the MPW convertible would look great outside my house.