4 Seater Stradale £75k @ Romans

Andyk

Seen one in that colour Stu...Looked good. Dick Lovett had one colour black with black badges in your colour. Doesn't sound great but look really good in the flesh.

iainw

I agree- I don't like the badges changes at all. Red is a particular no no! Although naremans stock in generally top class

StuartW

There is one for sale on Autotrader Stu at a Maserati dealer with the chrome strip painted. It's difficult as changing an elegant car like the GT has to be subtle as you risk it becoming a little tasteless but it can be done.

http://www.hrowen.co.uk/maserati/used-maserati/granturismo-mc-stradale-id_25647123.aspx

Red badges a no, no though Iain agree.

You're so observant Andy, I had missed that despite looking at that car many times as it's been for sale for over a year including courtesy of Mr Grace sometime ago.
It does look good but I don't think I would go as far as black, I may try a smoked film which I can remove if I don't like the look of it

azapa

I took a picture of mine parked next to another eldorado stradale, but with the back trim and Maserati logo painted black. I really could not say one was better than the other, will see if I can dig out the pic. One, though, required pulling bits off, sanding and painting..

I do think these retro-nods are part of the brands history, like the clock, and maybe should be left alone? Each to his own!

StuartW

I took a picture of mine parked next to another eldorado stradale, but with the back trim and Maserati logo painted black. I really could not say one was better than the other, will see if I can dig out the pic. One, though, required pulling bits off, sanding and painting..

I do think these retro-nods are part of the brands history, like the clock, and maybe should be left alone? Each to his own!

I hear you but it's a strange one with the boot handle being left in chrome. The window surrounds, wing vents and door handles have all been changed but this one panel has been left. Even the rear light clusters have a smoked finish - go figure?!

Andyk

That's thing thing Stu...agree....even if it was body coloured but chrome is at odds. I get the GT and GTS with chrome vents and window surround but not the Stradale.