Advice for Pensions!!

dem maser

i dont understand all this and from what i do understand its a gamble...ive never gambled...id like to put my money in and receive some decent return when i retire....i know itll be less than someone who gambled on stocks but hey i like security

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Dem, all investments are a risk as crashes can wipe out any equity you have built up. However, any decent Independent Financial Advisor will be able to suggest an investment that will suit you from a portfolio built up over years. High risk - high reward, medium risk - medium reward or low risk - low reward, but you can split you investment across one, two or three, different categories to spread the risk and get a medium income. Your call, but seek advice from a trusted source. Recommendations from family or friends often helps.

dem maser

The most sensible post you have made...thank you...will start the "LISA" next month and also seek professional opinion thank you

Contigo

Sponsor
Good article on the LISA here, anyone under the age of 40 at April should seriously open one and get up to a free £1000 a year from the Government. It's a "no brainer" as they say.

Be careful!
As a present Shareholder in HUR I am sitting on a 60% profit and considering selling to get this.
The problem is that it is a startling discovery which will increase the share price undoubtedly over the coming years. It will cost however $Billions to develop and HUR will have to raise money to do this.
A Rights issue - not good for Share price
A farm out - good for SP
A takeover target - very good for SP

So you pays your money and....................

Contigo

Sponsor
If you were good you would have topsliced and been on a free ride now :D . I'm in for only a few hundred quids worth in my SIPP which is a gamble but I see much upside.

Yes
I am in for £1000, because that was all I could afford to lose if all went pear shaped. The sell button is looming and move on. After all it is never wrong to take a profit

hoyin

And SOU might get some new tomorrow. ...... exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps we should start a Shares / Investments thread?
Who are FRR?
I knew about TE-8

I have a few other small investments in oil juniors that are imteresting