The good morning thread

MrPea

Morning everyone!

I haven't checked in properly for a few days but have been keeping track. I'm on a bus to work as we'll be going out for a few beers this evening.

I checked out Christian Lewis in Northampton on Saturday, where Zep takes his car, as I was visiting my folks who live 10 mins from them. What an outfit they have there! Anyone else on here have experience with them, and Ed Blasi in particular who is the maser guy?

40 miles from me and near the end of a journey I do frequently anyway is certainly appealing for somewhere new to look after my car... as opposed to a 200 mile round trip to only get the servicing. Last year 20% of my miles were just to Emblem and back. I absolutely can't fault them, just they're not exactly local.

Oh, and I got to rev up a 2003 v12 Vanquish... now those are special cars!

HapPea Tuesday everyone!

dem maser

Morning all.....few hours in the office then off up north to see little one and have a meeting with the school governors.....

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, back from an early run to Sittingbourne, Kent to drop Nick off. Bit of admin, some welding and then off to Holbourn for another meeting later this afternoon.

Trying to earn a crust has never been tougher it seems!

Have fun all...

rockits

be04a5b2164a67d4972ca8add3d2d50d.jpg

562a9d63298365ff910c98f87d519eff.jpg

73d6a6b3eee2fc02306189411cb56d46.jpg

Certainly couldn't get much else in! Drove a bit differently!! Still plenty of poke as it was needed with that lot.

CatmanV2

Morning all, WFH today.

I appear to be about to break 20000 posts. Who (apart from Benny) would have expected so much BS.

Have a good one, all

C

Andyk

Morning all...last day then off for a few...

Tomorrow I am off to Wembly to see a football team play called the Tottenhotspur. I believe they are in something called the Premier league but this game is for teams who weren't good enough to to get in some European championship. Anyone who knows what I think of football (Dem can see you chuckling already) will understand why am really looking forward to this......not...My son is a big fan and he has never been to a game so he bought the tickets with his Christmas money. He is very much looking forward to it unlike the rest of us. Ah well at least we get a London break. My youngest wants to go to the car dealers on Park Lane and Romans International so at least one of them is heading in the right direction

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Sitting in the departure lounge at the North Terminal Gatwick. Just ordered breakfast before our flight to Iceland.

Should be good!

MrMickS

Morning all,

Know the thing about banging heads together. Sometimes that works better than other, sometimes not at all.

Another day with more work than hours to do it today, hence the early start.

Have a good one everyone

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Day off...and relay...not likely!

Kitty, welcome to the elite club, now you just have to catch AndyK on 45k!!!

MrPea

Morning folks!
Maser to work day today as I've promised a colleague from Hungary that he could have a ride. For his sake I really hope I don't get a call at 10am saying I need to get to Wimbledon ASAP - which is quite likely! It must be said that the view in the carpark is very nice today.
HapPea Wednesday!

montravia

Shall be picking up daughter from Raymond Blanc's Manoir aux Quat Saisons later. She was excited this morning when I dropped her off, in anticipation of her patisserie course today and has been looking forward to it for months. A gift from me, for being, well, a nice gal.