Question of the day

Trev Latter

You've all rather missed the point with the wiring for Italian electrics. The key thing is to make sure the smoke stays in the wires. If it starts to leak out, that's when the trouble begins. No diagram here either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spkennyuk

This appears to be a trick question. :thumb3:

Your right. I couldnt find one either but i can show you what it should not look like.

20170222_142217.jpg

In order to keep the thread ticking along. Im going to pass setting the next question over to RSM masser for having the closest picture to the real thing.

Over to you RSM.

spkennyuk

Its just dawned on me what they might be but if im right i have no idea whats unique about them.

Is it a south american phrase for a facial !

Or mountains are quite often named after body parts. There are lots of mountains named as boobs or breast for example. So if its not a salt water lake i would guess its a mountain. The snow on the mountains possibly inspiring the salt part.

Navcorr

One of the 'eyes' is a lake.

But the rest of your answer is miles off.

Translating into Portugese/Spanish Google suggests, maybe, these are waters found in salt flats. Something like:

eyes.jpg

If correct, and it's a big bloo*y if, I wouldn't like to guess what is unique about them.

GeoffCapes

As no one is going to get it The Eyes of Salty water are the highest body of water and volcano in the world.
The Nevado Ojos del Salado are their name.
They are effectively a body of water in a volcanic crater and a volcano 6,538 meters above see level in Argentina.

CatmanV2

As no one is going to get it The Eyes of Salty water are the highest body of water and volcano in the world.
The Nevado Ojos del Salado are their name.
They are effectively a body of water in a volcanic crater and a volcano 6,538 meters above see level in Argentina.

While the question master's decision is final, that translation is a teeny weeny bit suspect according to google ;)

C