i broke it! URGENT

Needamaser

What dash cam is that mate? Does anyone have some recommendations for not too expensive ones? And where to purchase
I am a fan of Lidl for a lot of things, including their fruit and veg, (potential thread drift!) and bought a dash cam last year. Think it was about £30. It is ok but it is poor for detail such as reg numbers or at night when it gets blinded by glare.
It persuaded me I should have one but I would pay more to get one that is better quality. SD card was more than the camera!

CatmanV2

I am a fan of Lidl for a lot of things, including their fruit and veg, (potential thread drift!) and bought a dash cam last year. Think it was about £30. It is ok but it is poor for detail such as reg numbers or at night when it gets blinded by glare.
It persuaded me I should have one but I would pay more to get one that is better quality. SD card was more than the camera!

That was a bloody expensive SD card wasn't it?

C

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
Wack61 ,
Yes we have repaired the car , just having a service and hopefully car will be ready for the customer today .
Lesson to be learn with this car don't mess with your electrics .
Marios

Well put Marios. I don't envisage attempting anything on my GS.
It will be sent into your capable hands. I don't do anything on the Turbo either.
With the Turbo my Indy regularly shows me DIY bodge-ups that people make and then they end up costing much more to fix by the tine the DIYer admits defeat and has it low-loaded to my Indy.

Hewbie

marios fixed it, I'm lighter in the wallet deparment! but she had a few treats whilst there!

X pipe fitted!- WOW didn't think it could sound better!
new brake pads all round
2 new tyres
full service