Maseratis - Spotted

JonW

Gold (champagne?) quattroporte (15 plate) on the A3 at Cobham today, and then a black one just driving out of Cobham near the Cooper BMW garage.

Both looked lovely, but the spot of the day was a gorgeous Alfa 8c parked in the village. Number plate XXX 8C - I'm guessing belongs to a Chelsea footballer?

Contigo

Sponsor
Gold (champagne?) quattroporte (15 plate) on the A3 at Cobham today, and then a black one just driving out of Cobham near the Cooper BMW garage.

Both looked lovely, but the spot of the day was a gorgeous Alfa 8c parked in the village. Number plate XXX 8C - I'm guessing belongs to a Chelsea footballer?

No that is a car we know from many meets. Lovely guy who owns it his name escapes me!

MrMickS

Black Ghibli, well under the muck it looked black, going into Rufforth from York as I was leaving in the opposite direction. Spot on 4pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Another not Maserati, but Ferrari F430 pulling out of our close yesterday morning. We chased each other down the road with valves full open. I suspect the neighbours were un-impressed, but it was after 1030 :D

C

GeoffCapes

Not a Maser, but I've just seen a Ferrari Enzo (first one I've seen that wasn't at a car show), which I assume was coming from Simon Furlongers place.
Sounded very nice indeed.

rockits

Very nice and apt for Fitzrovia :D

Owner was probably in the Newman Arms eating Pie :D
He is doing better than me as I'm on a site on Whitfield Street.....with no fibre line yet....one word.....COLT!

Just loaded up 500 as new carpet tiles into the XC90 though...might be the workshop new floor then! Amazing what you can get in an XC90 when you need to

Navcorr

A GT in Grigio Alfieri. I think - a deep silver??
In Edinburgh - heading rather fast up the Mound. Ooh err misses.

Andyk

Bright blue GTS sounding stunning Thursday by North Acton Tube. New shape QP (not the ungly grill face lift one) outside houses of Parliment yesterday. It looked right on the streets of London.

Two Ghiblis M4 by Reading Thursday around 1200.

MrMickS

Harrogate this afternoon. Blue Ghibli G6* and a blue QP V NEO6*. Crappy plate spacing.

dffb1361868569bd99e6232af108e6da.jpg

MrMickS

8ae591966e7c96e7783dd9ec61ac952f.jpg

and another Ghibli. Maseratis seem almost common in Harrogate this afternoon