What a stunningly beautiful day for a drive...

D Walker

C- some get it, some don't, watched a bloke stop licking his ice cream once on redcar sea front,
My best mate doesn't, thinks I am just having a mid life and small p****. Well ones pro ably right!!

JonW

Great pictures gents.

Jon, the GT looks great in that blue - love it. Is that the same Med Blu as this one which sold not so long ago:

This thread really reminds me that I can't decide whether I prefer the pre-facelift or facelift look.

Yes John - same colour... it suits the GTS so much!

JonW

Stop it..... Lol.
By far and away the best colour!
Patiently waiting for one to turn up!!

Sorry! I actually saw another Med Blu one this morning, but was in my Range Rover so couldn't make a connection...

JohnC

Indeed - it looks great.

I've only seen 3 Meds so far. There might not be that many.

I'm starting to prefer Med Blu to Sof Blu now.

CatmanV2

C- some get it, some don't, watched a bloke stop licking his ice cream once on redcar sea front,
My best mate doesn't, thinks I am just having a mid life and small p****. Well ones pro ably right!!��

A little from column 'a', a little from column 'b':)

C

w5pwr

If I ever wanted a GT that would be my perfect one. That grigio lava is awesome. With the giallo calipers and front number plate it is spot on. So much better without the silly orange front indicator lenses.

Some pics of the interior would be appreciated
Must say I love the various pictures of Blue Maserati's and did look at a Blue Stradale a couple of years ago, but was not sure about the Blue interior it had...

As requested some pictures interior pictures of my car, I would describe it as quite safe.....

1e236e9b-a6be-4751-8fd6-ce49c28e3e54.jpg7f551823-c6a8-4c9e-9ca0-e03030522b2f.jpg19e23703-4447-4f72-a6a8-2f2658f6746c.jpg506e3203-1ea2-4041-b5c4-4b4e796c3333.jpgd3cbdadf-1c65-4407-b5b3-2c3960f15b59.jpgf9fe4352-fc3d-49b8-9d06-bf7041f72dfc.jpg

D Walker

Loving looking at it actually, just reminds me to much of the fun I had cleaning and polishing mine!!

JohnC

Hands off, stick to sofistication or whatever it's called!!
Lol!!

Lol! Sophisticated Blue... I'm starting to turn a corner on this colour. In all the pictures I've seen, it looks a bit too flashy for me.

The only time I've loved the look of it is in Nuvola's photos, which are obviously under artificial light, and similary when J17 were selling one (based in Peterborough) - but again, under artificial light:

AETV93242907_1.jpg

I need to see all these colours in the flesh but I'm really warming to Blu Med now! I think also, SB looks a bit closer to the Estoril Blue on M3 Evos, and the million and one other BMWs they stuck it on, so kind of been there and done that. Similarly, the Granite Grey looks like a previous grey car I had for a long time.

John - whilst Dave may not thank me for this, it is (IMO) the best colour by far... I just love the way it reflects light in so many different shades... here is mine a little bit cleaner.

Just the difference between the photo I linked vs your photos as well as the ones I've seen previously on here highlights just what a diverse colour it is!

Don't panic Dave - I'm still not sure I can comfortably fit in one yet so it maybe a non-starter!