One year in!

Wack61

I agree the GT is a big car but having had jaguar coupes in the past the back seats are worth putting up with the size, very few coupes with 4 proper seats

why the XK range even has them I have no idea, I'm only 5'10" and the drivers seat was right against the rear seat when driving so not even suitable for children

The boot was huge though

Vampyrebat

Then you are **** out of luck if you want to go newer. You could always upgrade and get a nice manual 3200.
Your right Phil.........I don't want to go older. No offence but I never really took to the 32, call me old fashion but I prefer normally aspirated engines and I wanted the face lift as appose to the Classico. Ferrari, Lambo and Aston still give you the manual alternative today so why can't Maserati???

Ewan

I agree the GT is a big car but having had jaguar coupes in the past the back seats are worth putting up with the size, very few coupes with 4 proper seats

Personally I'd not want the rear seats. When I have 4 people to carry I use a different car. Hence I'd only ever consider a 2 seat Strad. (I can't imagine many people have a Strad as on only car.)

DrNic

I'm 6 months in and still look at the car in awe of it. The GTS was a must for me as it has the 4 seats, and I've got kids I need to pick up every other weekend. Going 2 seater opens up a lot more cars but I can't justify having another car just to pick the kids up!
My thoughts this far?
Very few cars attract the Attention the maserati does.
It looks beautiful
It sounds amazing
It is (relatively) practical as an everyday car
It could be more powerful (my RS4 felt quicker)
It occasionally let's you know its Italian!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DrNic

It's all part of the charm Nick. Hope you're well!
I'm still getting the hang of viewing the forum through Tapatalk on my phone and keep missing replies, sorry!
I'm good thanks, hope your wedding went well - looking forward to making some meetings this year so hope to see you again soon!

GeoffCapes

I'm still getting the hang of viewing the forum through Tapatalk on my phone and keep missing replies, sorry!
I'm good thanks, hope your wedding went well - looking forward to making some meetings this year so hope to see you again soon!

I don't use Tapatalk. Find it a pain in the ar5e. Easier just using the site through Safari on my iPhone and iPad.

keith

People complimenting me on the colour (I don't think they were all Jewish)

View attachment 41087[/QUOTE]

Great looking car, with lines that will surely go down as one Maserati's great designs. Of course like the subsequent QP one of Pininfarina's great piece's of work.
The colour certainly suits the car very well, and whilst speaking as someone who is Jewish, I'm not sure that silver is a colour always favoured by my brethren. :)
Happy birthday... regards
Keith